Sponsored

Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Can the Tazer JL Mini enable these corner lights as DRL's without adding a "hot" wire?
Tazer JL Mini – Z Automotive
I’m not sure to be honest. I believe it can if you don’t care to keep them the same color. I wanted them to be led white for drls and amber for turn since that’s the legal way where I live. My understanding is if you use switchbacks the tazer won’t work for both colors.
Sponsored

WillysGuy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys Sport
welcome!

looks a lot like mine started out.

which motor did you get?
Thank you! I got the 2.0L. So far I'm digging it, but I haven't had the opportunity to go offroad yet. I live in the KC MO area and there aren't a lot of places to go locally, that I know of. As soon as it warms up a bit I'm thinking a roadtrip to Colorado or maybe Arkansas. Gotta start earning badges lol

Sponsored

Jvincent113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys 2021
I have front and rear on my 2020 two door and on my 2021 4 door. Front fit fine. Rear does not fit exactly but good enough. Weather tech is close by so they took pictures and are hopefully redesigning them.
For the front, easy install. Don’t bother trying to “push out” the pin. Just drill it and save time.
As for the rear, the clips have a tendency to snap and break, making them useless and the screw could fall out. They don’t seem to line up. TIP: Use a large flare blade screwdriver to hold the clip from opening and thus snapping. Hold by placing blade right at the bend while using the short Phillips screwdriver to tighten the screw. You do not need to muscle and over tighten. Even with the non perfect fit I like them. They keep from getting rock chips and slush buildup.
Thanks for the tip! I was able to get the front mudflap's on yesterday without too much trouble aside from one of the clips just not wanting to stay in place. Will be working on the rear mudflap's today.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Love this so much. Want either this exact setup or Sting Gray. Sky one touch right? Can you send more photos, possible outdoors in the sun?
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 87F693D1-0E15-4320-94B5-070C0593BE41

Here is Sting Gray in the sun. Hopefully it’ll help you make a decision.

Namakan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
Love this so much. Want either this exact setup or Sting Gray. Sky one touch right? Can you send more photos, possible outdoors in the sun?
I would love to send pictures in the sun but we have not seen a ray of it in over a week. Yes on the sky one touch.

Sponsored

drshaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys 6MT, 2015 Ody
All these pics of the new Willys are getting me even more pumped for my Hydro Blue build!! Should be here in 7 weeks.
Hydro was on my list, but didn't want to wait so we could get some use in this winter. I also really wanted the tan soft top, and wasn't sure how Hydro would go with it.

You should be pumped!