First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Installed a new 52" 4-row light bar and side lights for some night-time fun.
Man... what a difference! Such fun to hit trails in the pitch black night. On a budget so tried OFFROADTOWN off Amazon. Flawless so far, and much cheaper considering I needed side lights and pillar mounts. Almost plug and play on a 2020 JL Willy's.

lightbar-1.jpg

lightbar-2.jpg

Lightbar-4.jpg
That is some serious light. Keep us updated on long term reliability/quality?
Sponsored

cnapierala

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Hey Keating..looks great!!

I just ordered my 2021 Willys Sport in Hydro Blue yesterday..can’t wait the 6-8 weeks!!
I spent the last 5 years building this. It’s a 2000 TJ. I never had a 4 door Jeep, I’m very much looking forward to it!!

everyone is so helpful here, I’ll do my best to help out as well!! Thanks.

569D44EF-3140-4480-A1EE-B9216147B483.jpeg
Beautiful Jeep!

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
So I have 35in Nitto Mud grapplers on my 2000 TJ and I want to put 35’s on my 2021 Willys sport unlimited when it comes in.

Do you guys think I can run 35 Mud grapplers for my daily driver? My TJ is my toy and I like the ride but not sure about daily driver. If not Mud Grapplers any other recs for 35’s that still give the rugged sport look? And I’m looking for recommendations for lifts (brands) on my 2021 as well. I’m thinking 2.5 inches-3 inch. Any ideas or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored

Jvincent113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys 2021
Has Anyone Installed the WeatherTech mudflaps?

I picked up front and rear set for my Willys but I'm not really mechanically inclined. I tried looking for some videos on YouTube but surprisingly I didn't find a tutorial on the procedure. It does seem relatively simple on the instruction sheet but was wondering if anyone had any experience and tips on the process. I don't want to hurt my new baby.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
Has Anyone Installed the WeatherTech mudflaps?

I picked up front and rear set for my Willys but I'm not really mechanically inclined. I tried looking for some videos on YouTube but surprisingly I didn't find a tutorial on the procedure. It does seem relatively simple on the instruction sheet but was wondering if anyone had any experience and tips on the process. I don't want to hurt my new baby.
I have front and rear on my 2020 two door and on my 2021 4 door. Front fit fine. Rear does not fit exactly but good enough. Weather tech is close by so they took pictures and are hopefully redesigning them.
For the front, easy install. Don’t bother trying to “push out” the pin. Just drill it and save time.
As for the rear, the clips have a tendency to snap and break, making them useless and the screw could fall out. They don’t seem to line up. TIP: Use a large flare blade screwdriver to hold the clip from opening and thus snapping. Hold by placing blade right at the bend while using the short Phillips screwdriver to tighten the screw. You do not need to muscle and over tighten. Even with the non perfect fit I like them. They keep from getting rock chips and slush buildup.

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Waiting on my 2021 Hydro Blue Willys sport Unlimited to come in. In the meantime anyone have any recommendations for best 2.5-3in body lift kit to put on? I’m gonna want to put 35’s on ASAP. Thanks.

Turbo1974

First Name
K&R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Thanks. Install is real easy. One wire for each light. Not sure a tech would even notice unless working on the headlight harness. Took me about and hour. Probably could do it in 30 if I did it again.
Can the Tazer JL Mini enable these corner lights as DRL's without adding a "hot" wire?
Tazer JL Mini – Z Automotive
Sponsored