Sponsored

Willys Edition JL Club Thread

WillysOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys
You are looking at another half inch gain in height. Which is nice
Do you know if we only need to change the springs or also the shocks? I’ve been told we already have the rubi shocks, right?
Sponsored

Jvincent113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys 2021
Beautiful!!

I’ve managed to avoid the rain. It’s raining tomorrow and I’ll be driving on the freeway so I’ll let you know if I get caught in a downpour.
I was not familiar with wet terrain issues on these tires. Live in Buffalo so there’s lots of rain and snow, but I haven’t noticed any issues so far.

Jvincent113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys 2021
They come with Rock Sliders, but I had mine ordered with the Tube Step. My Dad is crippled up and he's my adventure buddy, so I needed them so he can get in and out of the Jeep.

Regarding the Fuel Cover; It was a pain in the a**. Doesn't take very long (maybe 20 minutes or so), but its hard to get to the clips so you have to remove the tail light. I cut my hand on the metal while doing it, since its a very tight fit. Thank goodness for YouTube, there are some really good videos giving instructions on how to do it.

I purchased mine on Amazon. They have a few different styles to choose from. I think the cost was around $25, give or take.
Might have to pick one up myself, that’s not a bad price at all

Sponsored

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
It will not hurt anything having it for sure. Cheaper option for a jeep too. I should add keeping it plugged in all the time is really no benefit but using electricity. I would say over 4/5 hours would be a waste in my opinion. It can be safety plugged in longer but no real benefit.

Late to this party but I've been ordering cold climate packages in gas vehicles for over 30 years. The GM ones came with a block heater that replaced a freeze plug. I think they are great! Have had dealers look at me like I'm nuts ordering this $30 option. I have an outside receptacle hooked up to a time clock. It comes on about 3 hours before I leave for work. If I don't go to work it cooks for 3 1/2 hours. Any time it was around 30 it gets plugged in. Cant hurt and the time clock is inside so I can override it anytime either on or off.

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
Just for S&Gs has anyone ever tried mounting up the 2016 75th anniversary rims on the newer Willys JLs? I see where it says not all 17 rims fit, just wondering if they clear the larger brakes.

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
Afternoon drive to Carneros wine country, just over Napa line, off Milton Road. Love my Willys, nearly 750 miles on her and thanks to my research and the Forum, I could not be happier. It sure was fun driving down any road I saw. Happy New Year!
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread Jeep in Sunstar
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread Jeep in Napa Vineyard

Turbo1974

First Name
K&R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I have a 2021 JLU Willy's on order, fully optioned out including the cold weather, trailer tow and Sky one touch. Can anyone confirm what floor mats come with this configuration? Carpet, all weather or both?

Sponsored

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
I have a 2021 JLU Willy's on order, fully optioned out including the cold weather, trailer tow and Sky one touch. Can anyone confirm what floor mats come with this configuration? Carpet, all weather or both?
You should receive the all weather floor mats with your Jeep unless you were able to option something else.

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
Installed a new 52" 4-row light bar and side lights for some night-time fun.
Man... what a difference! Such fun to hit trails in the pitch black night. On a budget so tried OFFROADTOWN off Amazon. Flawless so far, and much cheaper considering I needed side lights and pillar mounts. Almost plug and play on a 2020 JL Willy's.

lightbar-1.jpg

lightbar-2.jpg

Lightbar-4.jpg

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Installed a new 52" 4-row light bar and side lights for some night-time fun.
Man... what a difference! Such fun to hit trails in the pitch black night. On a budget so tried OFFROADTOWN off Amazon. Flawless so far, and much cheaper considering I needed side lights and pillar mounts. Almost plug and play on a 2020 JL Willy's.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread Lightbar-4

Hey Keating..looks great!!

I just ordered my 2021 Willys Sport in Hydro Blue yesterday..can’t wait the 6-8 weeks!!
I spent the last 5 years building this. It’s a 2000 TJ. I never had a 4 door Jeep, I’m very much looking forward to it!!

everyone is so helpful here, I’ll do my best to help out as well!! Thanks.

569D44EF-3140-4480-A1EE-B9216147B483.jpeg
Sponsored