Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, any lift or just the higher rubicon fenders? Do the fenders line up with stock bumper in the rear?
Thanks, no just the rubicon fenders, and no they don't line up with the rear bumper. That's on my list of things I need to address when I can.
Sponsored

Chris_t_smith

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Willys
Looks great, any lift or just the higher rubicon fenders? Do the fenders line up with stock bumper in the rear?
looks like just rubicon fenders and they do not line up there is a slight gap that’s off when you upgrade them

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Thanks, no just the rubicon fenders, and not they don't line up with the rear bumper. That's on my list of things I need to address when I can.
I put the Rubicon flares on mine as well. That gap for the bumper was the worst. I ended up putting on the steel rear Rubicon bumper. Its super easy too. My son and I changed it out in less than an hour.

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
I put the Rubicon flares on mine as well. That gap for the bumper was the worst. I ended up putting on the steel rear Rubicon bumper. Its super easy too. My son and I changed it out in less than an hour.
I want to do Rebel Off Road Front and Rear Bumpers in the future so that is my plan as of now.

Sponsored

Gillytickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2.0 Turbo, 2" MOPAR lift
Here you go. The only difference is I have rubicon flares. Spacers are synergy 1.75.
PSX_20200819_172141.jpg
That looks really good. I have slight rubbing from the 35s on the stock rims... was afraid to get spacers thinking my tires would be too far out but that looks good.

Blkwillys20

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys
That looks really good. I have slight rubbing from the 35s on the stock rims... was afraid to get spacers thinking my tires would be too far out but that looks good.
Thanks. That pic is slightly old. Since then I've installed 60/61, 90/91 rubi springs with
0.5" teraflex spacers front and back. Today the 285/75/17 ko2s were installed. Heres a few better shots of how 34s look with the spacers.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread PSX_20200819_200452
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread PSX_20200819_195412
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread PSX_20200819_194808

FreeWillys

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
I would be interested in seeing what you pick. Post some photos if you don't mind...
Here is an update pic just got the lift installed. I've been in a bit of a holding pattern waiting for everything to get in but i'm hoping next week to get the following done:

-Rubicon Fenders painted glossy black & installed (should arrive on Friday)
-Quake LED Fender Chop installed (came today)
-Havasu Red PRP Seats should arrive next week
-Rear bumper i'm going to have done custom by a local shop. I'm still sifting through designs but i'll post what i land on
-New tail lights. Originally i ordered the Quake LED Sequential taillights - they came in this week and i was having issues with the turn signal (i tried to troubleshoot by turning lighthacker mode and a few other things but appears to be a faulty unit). Wasn't in love them so i'm sending them back tmw and am currently shopping around.
-New Wheels & Tires. I'm gonna slap some red bottoms on this sumbitch. Waiting to get prices back tmw but deciding between Fuel Coverts, Black Rhino Reno Beadlocks, Black Rhino Primm and a few other variations by those two brands. Tires i'm gonna go with 35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3s

Winch & Add'l lighting i'm still researching will prolly wait till after labor day for those

image0.jpeg

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. That pic is slightly old. Since then I've installed 60/61, 90/91 rubi springs with
0.5" teraflex spacers front and back. Today the 285/75/17 ko2s were installed. Heres a few better shots of how 34s look with the spacers.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread image0
Clean looking Terminator ;)

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Here is an update pic just got the lift installed. I've been in a bit of a holding pattern waiting for everything to get in but i'm hoping next week to get the following done:

-Rear bumper i'm going to have done custom by a local shop. I'm still sifting through designs but i'll post what i land on
-New tail lights. Originally i ordered the Quake LED Sequential taillights - they came in this week and i was having issues with the turn signal (i tried to troubleshoot by turning lighthacker mode and a few other things but appears to be a faulty unit). Wasn't in love them so i'm sending them back tmw and am currently shopping around.
-New Wheels & Tires. I'm gonna slap some red bottoms on this sumbitch. Waiting to get prices back tmw but deciding between Fuel Coverts, Black Rhino Reno Beadlocks, Black Rhino Primm and a few other variations by those two brands. Tires i'm gonna go with 35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3s

Winch & Add'l lighting i'm still researching will prolly wait till after labor day for those

Yeah, I'm going with the Fuel Coverts myself, I love the way the wheel looks.

Sponsored

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Looks great. What exhaust you running?

matz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
It's been 20+ years in waiting but I picked up my 2020 less than 2 weeks ago and christened it with a maiden voyage last weekend. In less than 2 weeks it's been to 5 states and covered 1,800 miles. Pics are at Spearfish Canyon (SD), Devil's Tower (WY), and Mount Rushmore (SD).

IMG_3805.jpeg

IMG_3927.jpeg

IMG_4144.jpeg

Chris_t_smith

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Willys

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_4144
Yo you trying to be my twin or what?! Haha. I bought the quake led blacked out tears, I highly recommend them!
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 51E528B3-DE80-4826-82FB-564C8A57C42C
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 778A363A-070B-420C-80B5-8B15A1B01495
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread D213BA70-4644-4A62-81AD-66281BF1AE02

FreeWillys

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
Yeah, I'm going with the Fuel Coverts myself, I love the way the wheel looks.
Yo you trying to be my twin or what?! Haha. I bought the quake led blacked out tears, I highly recommend them!
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread D213BA70-4644-4A62-81AD-66281BF1AE02
Haha "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery" - i prefer great minds think alike. I really like those blacked LED tailights too LOL

I picked up some red bottoms today love the way these Mickeys ride. Went with the candy red Zephyer beadlocks.

IMG_8031.jpg

IMG_8033.jpg
Sponsored