Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Chevy Colorado, '20 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Fire Marshal (Retired)
B8B95EA1-4029-4EDD-8ACB-FA86F0A5A000.jpeg
Ordered 5/18 and picked it up today. Love it. Now if my daughter will let me drive it.
Beautiful Jeep there Neighbor :like:
Hard to go wrong with Red.
Sponsored

Sponsored

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Gave mine a good cleaning...

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread Willys spash july 2 2020 clean.JPG
What hood blackout did you use? Was it of good quality? Ease of install? I like the looks, but there are so many out there its hard to tell which one will hold up. Thanks

Braido

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
What hood blackout did you use? Was it of good quality? Ease of install? I like the looks, but there are so many out there its hard to tell which one will hold up. Thanks
My friend owns a sign shop in town and he did it for me.

Knel6

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys
Clubs

Thank you, i always wanted the Willys edition. I did like the Rubicon bumper so added that.
Good looking Jeep! Did the steel bumper add much weight or cause the front end to lower any?

Braido

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Good looking Jeep! Did the steel bumper add much weight or cause the front end to lower any?
I thought it would but, honestly i didn't notice that the Jeep sits any different. The stock plastic bumper was really the only thing i didn't like on the Jeep.

Sponsored

Knel6

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys
Clubs

I thought it would but, honestly i didn't notice that the Jeep sits any different. The stock plastic bumper was really the only thing i didn't like on the Jeep.
Thanks for the reply, the stock steel bumper is a good looking bumper.

Braido

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Thanks for the reply, the stock steel bumper is a good looking bumper.
Your welcome. I had seen posts on these forums of the concern of the added weight so i asked my buddy that owns an auto body shop here. He was the one that ordered the bumper for me so when it came in he looked at it and said that it shouldn't affect the stance of the Jeep. He also installed it for me, (great guy) and i haven't noticed anything different. I didn't get out with a tape measure or anything so take that as just my observation but i'll post another photo here with the old bumper on it so you can compare, hope that helps.

IMG_9281.JPG