Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Didn't know Hella Yella was gender based. Had a yellow and black Willys in '71 and happy to have one in 2021!
I also ordered a ‘21 two-door HellaYella Willys. Black interior though. looking forward to it.

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I ordered my Willys JL in the middle of October, within thee last 2 weeks it finally got a VIN but 5 months is a real possibility by the time it gets here.

ivanidea

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Occupation
IT
Recently took delivery of my Willys:
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread DSC_5573

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread DSC_5590

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread DSC_5548

Sponsored

bio86250

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys, 2022 JL Willys Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Just put a 2.5 RC Spacer lift and 295/70r17 Milestar Patagonia’s on stock wheels (no wheel spacers). Looks so good in person! Drives like a Jeep now and so smooth!

Hey man do you mind share what kind of bug deflector you are using? It looks nice on Willys

Walter_Mustang

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Willys Sport 4 door
Hey man do you mind share what kind of bug deflector you are using? It looks nice on Willys
you bet! Its a bushwacker bug deflector. I believe i bought it on amazon. Has a small lip to deflect rocks while driving on the highway.

Orangecrush9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys JLU
Took delivery of my Nacho Willys on Tuesday and have enjoyed some time up in the Pocono mountains, on and off road. Rides a lot smoother than I had imagined and definitely feels at home when off the pavement!

- 2.0L 4 cyl auto
- 8.4" screen + Alpine
- Selec-trac
- trailer-tow/aux switches
- cold weather group

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 20210126_113423

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Any recommendations for 35in daily driver tires that still give the rugged look? I’ve heard good things about the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I run 35in Nitto Mud Grapplers on My TJ but not sure I’d love them on my 2021 Willys Sport Unlimited (being built now) for everyday driving.
Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

mac6898

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ
Any recommendations for 35in daily driver tires that still give the rugged look? I’ve heard good things about the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I run 35in Nitto Mud Grapplers on My TJ but not sure I’d love them on my 2021 Willys Sport Unlimited (being built now) for everyday driving.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 1612148302657
I've heard great things about the on and off road feel of the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss. They are listed as a mud tire, but reviews say they are pretty quiet due to their tread pattern.
D rated in 35/12.50/17, so not as stiff as the more common E rated tires you see in that size. Planning on going with those once my Willys arrives.

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
I've heard great things about the on and off road feel of the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss. They are listed as a mud tire, but reviews say they are pretty quiet due to their tread pattern.
D rated in 35/12.50/17, so not as stiff as the more common E rated tires you see in that size. Planning on going with those once my Willys arrives.
Great, I’ll check em out! Appreciate it!

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
Picked up my first Wrangler about two weeks ago and couldn't be happier! Been trying for a few months to pull the trigger on buying one. But, right when I was about to do a deal back in November, I lost my job and had to put things on hold... But, here we are!
As it's my first off-roader, I'm wondering if anybody can point me in the direction for some good beginner trails to her get her dirty (I'm in the Washington DC area). Thanks and stoked to be a part of the Willys fam!
Welcome, very nice setup. We love our Willy's. Beginner trails is a good start, then decide how crazy to go. Enjoy!

nonebeter99

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I've heard good things about the BFGoodrich KM3. It is a good, aggressive looking tire that appears to be a good daily driver.

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

I also ordered a ‘21 two-door HellaYella Willys. Black interior though. looking forward to it.
We should look into a HellaYella Willy's group. I have the black interior, but the tan top. I dig the tan top, but like the black interior showing when the top is off.
Sponsored