First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Hi everyone!!! First time poster here on the forum. Wanted to say hi to my friends who went with the Willys package! After months of dwelling on New or used wranglers, endless builds on Jeep’s website for just about every type of trim, and help from my brother who has a 20 Rubicon, I pulled the trigger on a 21 Willys. It’s an amazing package (as I’m sure we all know). The blacked out look from the factory is absolutely killer. Plus all of the off-road goodies from the mud tires to the LSD make it an amazingly capable rig from the get-go!! I obtained my order sheet yesterday from my dealer, it looks like shipping should be around 8/7 at the earliest!!! I’ll post my build sheet below. (Nothing crazy, just firecracker red and the auto with tech package!) Been loving all of your pictures!!! The little bit I’ve seen of the Jeep community, boy I’m excited for delivery.

B89DE9EA-5DE4-43EB-A8AD-4C868847317F.jpeg
Sponsored

Knel6

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys
Clubs

Hi everyone!!! First time poster here on the forum. Wanted to say hi to my friends who went with the Willys package! After months of dwelling on New or used wranglers, endless builds on Jeep’s website for just about every type of trim, and help from my brother who has a 20 Rubicon, I pulled the trigger on a 21 Willys. It’s an amazing package (as I’m sure we all know). The blacked out look from the factory is absolutely killer. Plus all of the off-road goodies from the mud tires to the LSD make it an amazingly capable rig from the get-go!! I obtained my order sheet yesterday from my dealer, it looks like shipping should be around 8/7 at the earliest!!! I’ll post my build sheet below. (Nothing crazy, just firecracker red and the auto with tech package!) Been loving all of your pictures!!! The little bit I’ve seen of the Jeep community, boy I’m excited for delivery.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread B89DE9EA-5DE4-43EB-A8AD-4C868847317F
Welcome, great choice, you’ll love it!

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Gillytickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2.0 Turbo, 2" MOPAR lift

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread B89DE9EA-5DE4-43EB-A8AD-4C868847317F
Test drive the 2.0T, you'll be surprised.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

B89DE9EA-5DE4-43EB-A8AD-4C868847317F.jpeg
Heyyyyyy! I ordered a firecracker red Willys too! Along with technology, I added the convenience and cold weather packages. I also added the dual top package because I wanted the soft top and the hubs wanted the hardtop. So, we got the best of both worlds! We’re new to the Wrangler and so excited to get ours!

Can’t wait to hear yours has shipped!

Last edited:

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Heyyyyyy! I ordered a firecracker red Willys too! Along with technology, I added the convenience and cold weather packages. I also added the dual top package because I wanted the soft top and the hubs wanted the hardtop. So, we got the best of both worlds! We’re new to the Wrangler and so excited to get ours!

Can’t wait to hear you’re has shipped!
Ahhh you’ve got great taste in color I see!!! :like: The black grill, black wheels, and the red together were such a sharp look I kept coming back to it!! Sounds like a pretty perfect array of packages, I’m sure you will love being able to switch to the soft top during the warmer months and not having to take the hardtop off every time like I’ll have to!:CWL: Ugh this wait is taking forever isn’t it?

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Test drive the 2.0T, you'll be surprised.
My brother’s ‘20 Rubi has the 2.0! I was pleasantly surprised by the strength of the engine, his has the ETorque as well which rounds out the driveline well. Really the only difference for me was not wanting to pay for the premium gas at the pump, but it was a solid motor I thought for sure.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Ahhh you’ve got great taste in color I see!!! :like: The black grill, black wheels, and the red together were such a sharp look I kept coming back to it!! Sounds like a pretty perfect array of packages, I’m sure you will love being able to switch to the soft top during the warmer months and not having to take the hardtop off every time like I’ll have to!:CWL: Ugh this wait is taking forever isn’t it?
I’m trying so hard to learn patience. It’s very difficult. I haven’t been this excited about a vehicle in a very long time!!! I, like you, am dreaming about it every minute of every day.

Sponsored

TXFirecracker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Willys

Congrats on the order. We purchased a 2020 and could not be more happy. We have a lot of fun waving at other Jeeps in the area when cruising around.

20200515_140751_resized.jpg

TXFirecracker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Willys
Congrats on the order. We purchased a 2020 and could not be more happy. We have a lot of fun waving at other Jeeps in the area when cruising around.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 20200515_140751_resized
Looking at my photo the different shades of the windows from front to back is pretty pronounced....need to get Willy in for some tint!

Gillytickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2.0 Turbo, 2" MOPAR lift
My brother’s ‘20 Rubi has the 2.0! I was pleasantly surprised by the strength of the engine, his has the ETorque as well which rounds out the driveline well. Really the only difference for me was not wanting to pay for the premium gas at the pump, but it was a solid motor I thought for sure.
I know many people run regular unleaded in their 2.0, I run 89 octane normally. 91 is recommended to get most out of the engine.

ThePaleDuck47

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Ok, Willys question. Does it already sit level? I ordered the Teraflex level kit i think its like a 1"? But looking at the pics here it seems to me the Jeep is level already. So now i wonder if i did install the kit my front would be higher instead of level.. Hopefully my Jeep gets here SOON and i can measure it.

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Mine sat almost level until I put the Rubicon suspension and steel bumpers on. After a few hundred miles I noticed it had a slight rake to it so I added a 1/2" spacer in the front. Now it sits level.
Sponsored