Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Willys22

First Name
SK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys 22
Thanks! It's the oem Willys suspension with bf goodrich 285/70/17. Ride quality improved big time over factory tires
Thanks, then it looks like you installed Rubicon fenders with Rubicon tires. I really like this configuration!
Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Ok, I’m looking for the best MOPAR 2.5 inch lift. I see a lot of posts about the death wobble and I want no part of that. I’m not unhappy with the stock look with my 35’s but I’d like a small lift. Any links to great lifts would be appreciated!

DB6664FA-8548-470A-ADF1-0C332AAE77C4.jpeg

TB22

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Very cool. I have a Willys on order and I am yet to experience the Firestone MTs in daily driving conditions.
If it is beyond my noise bearable level, I will switch it out to this very setup! BFG KO2s and also add the Rubicon springs and suspension.

I read a few posts as to how the Sport model Jeep would be better served (although not a 100% necessity) to have the Rubicon springs and suspension, to better take the load of the added mass of the 33" tires.
Indeed, I have a Rubicon suspension takeoff group in my garage waiting for me to slap it on. I definitely want to add some lift, but not too much.

TB22

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I’m going with the KO2s as well once my M/T2s have hit the end of their life. They look really good on your ride. I love the white letters.

Question: Are you still running the stock tire carrier? You seem to have waaaay more room between the spare and bumper than I do for mine currently.
I added a relocation bracket to clear the handle on swing hitch adapter. This is the one I used...

https://www.extremeterrain.com/redr...spare-tire-relocation-bracket-j130928-jl.html

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager

Sponsored

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Plus A8 & F8 Green
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Here’s my 2021 so far. I’ve had it since October and have nearly 4,000 miles on it. I’ve done the teraflex 1.5” lift, kmc Mesa wheels, 35” toyo open country M/T tires, Oracle headlights and tail lights, mopar steel bumper, rugged ridge spare tire carrier, rigid pod lights, diode dynamics clear corners.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 56909

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 56909
Are those 18" wheels? What offset are they?

Sponsored

mrscubabht

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Just curious. Been reading through this Forum from the beginning and see a lot of comments about wet traction and MT tires. What I don't see is those that opted for the 2.72:1 Selec-Trac® Full-Time 4WD System as this would allow auto 4WD to be enabled during wet/icy/snowy conditions. I have Auto 4WD in two other vehicles and they work flawlessly and opted for this option on my Willys Order.

Anyone have the Selec-Trac on their Willys?

snider.lindseyp

First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass, 2022 JLU Willys Edition
Occupation
Teacher
Has anyone ordered a 2022 JL Unlimited Willys Edition and received their order? If so, how long did it take for you to at least get your order built/shipped?

I ordered one April 1 (with few add-ons, just the cold weather group) and my order has not budged. I know this is nothing compared to those who ordered in November-March and are still waiting, but I was just curious if any have been built and shipped yet.

My brother ordered a Willys with the XR package a few days after me and his is already built and in the shipping stage.

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same experience?

mrscubabht

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Has anyone ordered a 2022 JL Unlimited Willys Edition and received their order? If so, how long did it take for you to at least get your order built/shipped?

I ordered one April 1 (with few add-ons, just the cold weather group) and my order has not budged. I know this is nothing compared to those who ordered in November-March and are still waiting, but I was just curious if any have been built and shipped yet.

My brother ordered a Willys with the XR package a few days after me and his is already built and in the shipping stage.

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same experience?
I ordered mine on 4/14 (pretty loaded out too) and according to the dealer it has a build date of 5/25 (next week). But I have still not seen a build sheet for it and when I contact FCA Chat they just say it's in queue and to contact dealer for build date. So that's where I'm at. Fingers crossed it actually starts being built next week.

jmr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JL Willys
Bought it 2/26/22 and now have 5,500 miles on it along with a few mods.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread Willys-5
Sponsored