Sponsored

Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler mega thread

With the Bronco launch, what team are you in?

• I will stay with team Jeep

Votes: 742 61.7%
  • I may jump to Team Ford

Votes: 239 19.9%
  • I am staying out of this one for now. (in Eric Cartman’s voice): Screw you guys, I am going home.

Votes: 113 9.4%
  • Is “both” an option because I am loaded and can afford both?

Votes: 109 9.1%

• Total voters

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
Kudos to Ford, for designing a vehicle that gets more women and pink-handed men back in touch with nature.
As a Jeep owner,

1. that is a dumb thing to say
2. Jeeps are just as girly, if not more so than the Bronco. This isn’t a bad thing, it’s just that literally everyone can drive a Jeep.

Half the jeeps I see on the road are being driven by women. I don’t see that being the case with the Bronco, at least initially. The “white Jeep girl” meme is going to continue for a long time.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
As a Jeep owner,

2. Jeeps are just as girly, if not more so than the Bronco

Half the jeeps I see on the road are being driven by women. I don’t see that being the case with the Bronco, at least initially. The “white Jeep girl” meme is going to continue for a long time.
Any thinking person that's been following this shit show of a thread would see the gross lack of true seriousness of my post.

Whereas, bringing skin color into any topic is the "dumb thing". So stop perpetuating what's currently destroying this country. It's a grave disservice to all Americans!

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
Any thinking person that's been following this shit show of a thread would see the gross lack of true seriousness of my post.

Whereas, bringing skin color into any topic is the "dumb thing". So stop perpetuating what's currently destroying this country. It's a grave disservice to all Americans!
When I said “white Jeep girl” I’m referring to the color of the Jeep lmao. There’s a song about it:
https://genius.com/Haschak-sisters-daddy-says-no-lyrics

Which btw the song has almost 6 million Spotify streams and over 200 million YouTube views if you’re going to claim it’s irrelevant.

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Plus, you and your cousin will get to test your winches and patience. Lol
How on earth did anyone miss this? #Priceless.
Kudos to Ford, for designing a vehicle that gets more women and pink-handed men back in touch with nature.
:CWL: you sir are a gentleman and a scholar - please continue!
And frankly, while a lot of folks here seem to the think the JL has great articulation....it's really not that good.
Kind of like some of the owners who post on here? Their articulation is... lacking.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
As a Jeep owner,

2. Jeeps are just as girly, if not more so than the Bronco. This isn’t a bad thing, it’s just that literally everyone can drive a Jeep.

But Nick.... if girls love jeeps, that's a good thing right? I mean if you drive one, and girl loves it and wants a ride on it, how is that a bad thing? you like girls right?

P.S. my wife says Jeep is cute. She says Bronco is not and looks like a toy.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As a Jeep owner,

When I said “white Jeep girl” I’m referring to the color of the Jeep lmao. There’s a song about it:
https://genius.com/Haschak-sisters-daddy-says-no-lyrics

Which btw the song has almost 6 million Spotify streams and over 200 million YouTube views if you’re going to claim it’s irrelevant.
To throw a hot term like that into any public arena, without accompanying it with a full explanation is not only dumb its dangerous.

Back peddling after the fact does not excuse it! Anyone reading this would clearly know, without a doubt, you would've never went into your little song and youtube stats had I not called you out on it.

The mere mention of skin color serves no other purpose than to remove all weight from a point trying to be made.

Think long and hard on that fact of life.

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
To throw a hot term like that into any public arena, without accompanying it with a full explanation is not only dumb its dangerous.

Back peddling after the fact does not excuse it! Anyone reading this would clearly know, without a doubt, you would've never went into your little song and youtube stats had I not called you out on it.

The mere mention of skin color serves no other purpose than to remove all weight from a point trying to be made.

Think long and hard on that fact of life.
Lmao

Make sure to pack out and recycle those straws you’re grasping at bud.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lmao

Make sure to pack out and recycle those straws you’re grasping at bud.
Like they say, you can lead a horse to water, but sometimes you're better off saving the effort for those that actually deserve it.

Sponsored

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if the 'electronic clutch type transfer case' on the Bronco will have these issues? Ford probably has an answer but it's fun to speculate.

It was proven many times in this thread: http://www.ramforum.com/showthread.php?t=40753 that the 44-44 does not lock in 4Low or any other mode. The clutch engages when you give it throttle and the rear wheels spin a few times. Then when the throttle is released and the engine returns to idle, the clutch releases.

Here's a video of another members truck showing it doesn't lock in 4Low:

Here's a video of my truck showing it doesn't lock in 4Low:

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
It's a lot of popcorn..

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition production run doubled — and it's still sold out

July 21, 2020, 2:13 PM

On the same night the 2021 Ford Bronco was revealed and the reservation site launched, the one-year-only First Edition sold out. That was 3,500 vehicles reserved in one evening. Obviously demand was high, so Ford saw fit to go ahead and double production of the First Edition. However, it's still sold out.

Full article at:

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/2021-ford-bronco-first-edition-211300320.html
Sponsored