Sponsored

Will the Mojito color be rare?

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Rare is a strong word. I wouldn't call it rare but in a few years time I think it'll be very sought after from enthusiasts. Bare 3.6s probably even more so down the line as turbos take over.
Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Nacho is rare. I see mojitos all the time, and I love it. So much so that I yell out “Mojito!” whenever I see one. Now all my kids do it to make fun of me. I’d yell out Nacho too if I ever saw one.

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
Our local dealer sold quite a few Mojito JL's in '18 & '19. One time they had six of them on the lot, five being Rubicons. Mostly 2-doors. Actually don't remember seeing any JLU's in Mojito, but for a while you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a Mojito 2-door.

Good luck finding the one you want.

Best,
-Tim

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
Nacho is rare. I see mojitos all the time, and I love it. So much so that I yell out “Mojito!” whenever I see one. Now all my kids do it to make fun of me. I’d yell out Nacho too if I ever saw one.
So thats why they keep yelling at me and calling me cracker.

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Yes indeed . Even certain colors may be deemed unsuitable in near future . There may be a cultural movement proclaiming how inapropriate certain color is . Right now we can already see certain colors being spelled with a capital letter and this trend may mutate even further into very unhealthy existence.
Yeah , drive a Mojito jeep into downtown Portland Oregon at night and see what the people think of it !:facepalm:

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Always had a hard time buying “vibrant” colors for cars. Much smaller audience when it comes time to resell. And the party that is looking for that specific vibrant color may not want to travel across the country to get one.

Just got a great deal lined up for a Ford Raptor, but it was blue. Backed out knowing it is a less desirable color than most others. Dealers will give you a song and dance when you go trade it in stating it’s not a color anyone wants and blah blah blah.
So when youre on the interstate and look at the traffic heading in the opposite direction, you see a long stripe of greys, and blacks ! It looks like and endless funeral ! " Cmon man ! " , ( sorry, I cant help quoting moron politicians ) dont be afraid of color ! The world needs a whole lot more of it !

Last edited:

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
So when youre on the interstate and look at the traffic heading in the opposite direction, you see a long stripe of greys, and blacks ! It looks like and endless funeral ! " Cmon man ! " ( sorry, I cant help quoting morons ) dont be afraid of color ! The world needs a whole lot more of it !
Would have loved a HellaYella Jeep and even a Mojito (as it was the same color as a Mercury Cougar I lusted for as a kid in 1967) but none of the dealers in our area had any Sport or Sport S 2-Doors in any color but Black, White, Grey, Silver. We live in a very conservative area. But they had quite a few brightly colored Rubicons, way out of my price range.

Best,
-Tim

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Mojito! Was literally the decider between a JL and JT for me.

Sponsored