Sponsored

Will the front grill of the Gladiator fit the Wrangler front end?

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The JT fan (850 watt) for the Max Tow is Mopar part: 68272755AD (costs about $302)
This fan is also used on the 2.0T engines.

JL's with the 3.6 and JT's without max tow get the 600 watt fan: 68282799AE (costs about $207)

The higher watt fan should bolt right into a 3.6 JL and would be a pretty cheap cooling upgrade when paired with the JT grille inserts.

I wouldn't worry about the extra draw on your electrical system during normal driving. Your JL's electrical system is powered by the alternator while the engine is running anyway and will only send a charge to your batteries when they need it. So I would guess the alternator would have plenty of juice to go around even if you don't have the higher rated/tow package alternator.
Sponsored

TOTL Innovations

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.totlinnovations.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK
If you are overly concerned about power draw, I would go to the dealership and pull part numbers on your alternator and the alternator on a JT max tow.

Getting better cooling to the radiator is just one part of the battle. Expelling heat from the engine bay and getting clean cool air to your intake also play a major role in overall performance.