Sponsored

Will Rubicon Gladiator fenders fit on a JLU?

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
Picked up a set of rubi fenders from a gladiator today but saw 1 forum post saying that the rear JT fenders won’t fit the JLU. Is that true?

Jeep Wrangler JL Will Rubicon Gladiator fenders fit on a JLU? 6A3CE6A1-6AB2-490D-AC8F-9B63A4B0F511
Sponsored

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
Someone sent me the link to these and I jumped on them so fast it never crossed my mind, because I’ve been wanting black painted fenders forever.

How much should I list these for since they’re for Gladiators?

Or should I just install the fronts ones and sell the rears? But I don’t think I will have an easy time selling just the rears for a gladiator

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Probably easier to sell the set and look for the correct ones. You could just install the front and leave the rear flares as is but then you would have painted front flares and plastic rear flares, might look odd. Keep in mind rear Rubicon flares will not match up to a Sport bumper at all.

I ran Rubicon front flares and Sport flares on the rear of mine for a while till I could find a matching bumper.
Gregj

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
Probably easier to sell the set and look for the correct ones. You could just install the front and leave the rear flares as is but then you would have painted front flares and plastic rear flares, might look odd. Keep in mind rear Rubicon flares will not match up to a Sport bumper at all.

I ran Rubicon front flares and Sport flares on the rear of mine for a while till I could find a matching bumper.
Gregj
Regarding the tab specific clips, can reuse my sport clips for the fenders? (not the liners)
Sponsored