Sponsored

Will my 4xe be a 2022 or 2023?

R4XE22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all,
I am very new here and to forms so I hope I am doing this right.

I am waiting for my 4xe build for 12 weeks and so far no movement,
I am wandering now that 2023 it open, will my build be a 2022 since I ordered it a while back or dose it have to do with when it gets done?

Thank you.
Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
If your vin is 22 then you'll most likely get a 22 as they just finish everything out before starting 23
I ordered in August for a 21 and got it November and it was a 21 although the 22's started ordering in early Oct. A similar build ordered in October was just delivered last week so perhaps you'll dodge a bullet if they just get it to you as a 22
Would be nice to have one model year newer but doesn't seem to be an actual change for 23 anyways 🙃
But..... you never know ?

OP
OP

R4XE22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you,
If your vin is 22 then you'll most likely get a 22 as they just finish everything out before starting 23
I ordered in August for a 21 and got it November and it was a 21 although the 22's started ordering in early Oct. A similar build ordered in October was just delivered last week so perhaps you'll dodge a bullet if they just get it to you as a 22
Would be nice to have one model year newer but doesn't seem to be an actual change for 23 anyways 🙃
But..... you never know ?
Thanks Pinky! I'll post the outcome when it comes through.
Sponsored