Will 16” wheel fit?

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
Anyone know if factory JK 16” wheels will fit on a Sport S? Someone in my area is giving them away and hoping to pick them up to run winters on them. Wife will be daily driving it and I would prefer to give her a dedicated set of winters.
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

if theyre giving them away, go grab them and test fit them and post up results. i would imagine that they would. these jeeps do not exactly have big brakes and manufacturers tend to leave quite a bit of room, other than high end sports cars with huge performance brakes of course. most vehicles are able to downsize an inch without issues.

OP
OP
Dubeau9005

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was too slow. I didn’t want to waste the 45 minute drive without asking on here first and now I can’t locate his FB post. Should have just went and taken them anyway. Oh well. Live and learn. Lol.

JeepNjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU firecracker red
Anyone know if factory JK 16” wheels will fit on a Sport S? Someone in my area is giving them away and hoping to pick them up to run winters on them. Wife will be daily driving it and I would prefer to give her a dedicated set of winters.
Yes they fit . You will need to order small diameter lug nuts from cjpony off-road . They cost about $25. Just put my wheels on to day .

OP
OP
Dubeau9005

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes they fit . You will need to order small diameter lug nuts from cjpony off-road . They cost about $25. Just put my wheels on to day .
Thanks for the info. If another opportunity like that comes up again, I’ll jump on it.

Sponsored

ericlowe27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara (Billet Silver)
Occupation
Construction Mgr
ProComp 7069 16" just barely fit for me. Like 1/8" clearance, no more than 1/4".

dxyuyu

First Name
Yousef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda 3
Do you have them or know someone who did? Thinking about doing the same
Sponsored