WILDROCK 4X4 IS A SCAM

BroncoNS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited
Figured I'd add my experience with them for reference. I ordered some grill and headlight inserts that didn't ship for 10 days until I coincidentally happened to message them about it. The Items were sold as a single package but I received the headlight inserts separately from NJ and had to wait another week for the grill inserts from California. The headlight inserts were the wrong item (not just surrounds, but "angry eyes") and, although roughly shaped correctly, the grill inserts didn't even remotely fit. It was like someone designed them based on a picture they saw, not actual measurements.

Worth noting that their customer service appears to be based in China/Asia as emails arrive GMT+8 - so if you're in the US, there will be only one correspondence per day. So resolving anything will probably take a while. So far, i've had to send 8 emails over 8 business days. My first email was "I need to return these". Progressed with "send us some pictures", "if we partially refund you, will you keep them", "did you open them?", "since you opened them we can only refund 1/2".

Bottom line - Obviously you can have a decent experience but it's probably not worth the risk.

5/15 UPDATE: They maintained the position that they would only refund $40 because I opened some of the grill inserts (not sure how I would know they didn't fit without opening them). I filed a complaint with the California BBB. Wildrock already has warnings/notices on their BBB profile regarding the high number of complaints. They should be avoided at all costs.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Thought I'd share my experience with Wild Rock 4x4 here..

Order never received- card charged

I ordered a headlight bracket for my jeep wrangler JL (2018) two weeks ago. After purchasing the bracket Wildrock sent me and email letting em know I would receive an email and a text once the brackets were sent out. I never received an email or text. A week later I emailed Wildrock, no response, emailed them again, no response. They have no number attached to their website so you can't call in. There was a number attached to the charge on my credit card, called them and the number doesn't exist. I've filed a dispute and will never purchase a thing from these guys.
I think your 100% right, on the China bit. Their was a front and rear bumper that I found off a knock off website that looks absolutely unique. I also found it on Wild Rock's website for the same damn price. Shipping was gonna take two weeks so I knew right then and their that they had to be based overseas.