Fiddler of Parts

Sponsored

jasonlauren

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2019 Acura RDX Technology Package, 2008 Scion xB Release Series
Any idea what the "Adventure Pass Fee Required" is and where to get it? Clicking on the link of the USDA website does not work.

jasonlauren

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2019 Acura RDX Technology Package, 2008 Scion xB Release Series
Not sure what you mean, the link I posted has directions from both ways.
I'm thinking he wants an address to pop into his GPS?? Inputting the coordinates on your GPS should guide you there: 33.586110, -117.337046. It works on my iPhone Google Maps. Although the directions on the website coming in from the East is pretty on point.

Still waiting for someone to confirm that the trail is in fact open before I make the drive down :CWL:

Sponsored

OP
OP
JO DYRT

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
Any idea what the "Adventure Pass Fee Required" is and where to get it? Clicking on the link of the USDA website does not work.
Adventure pass is required if you are going to stop and park. If you are just driving through you are not required to get one. Big 5 stores usually carry them but I contacted the 5 closest to me and all were sold out. I contacted corp and they blame forest service. I contacted forest service and they have not replied as of yet.

I am sure a ranger station would also have them, but call first.

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
You can get one at any ranger station. Its a year long pass, around $30.

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm thinking he wants an address to pop into his GPS?? Inputting the coordinates on your GPS should guide you there: 33.586110, -117.337046. It works on my iPhone Google Maps. Although the directions on the website coming in from the East is pretty on point.

Still waiting for someone to confirm that the trail is in fact open before I make the drive down :CWL:
Right, I wanted an address so I can GPS it, I plan on going tomorrow morning.

jasonlauren

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay I'll be heading that way at 9am, I want to start on the wildomar end. I'll let you guys know when I get stuck :p
yeee have fun up there... let the rest of us know if it’s open!
Sponsored