Sponsored

Wife’s Jealous of My Jeep

Deleted member 59498

No doubt! Still picture reminded me of big brother sitting there!
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
That’s hilarious. When she was looking for cars she actually showed me a G 63 that was $175,000 and also she showed me the 392 and I told her no way. She actually remembers and says “ you told me I couldn’t get a 392 and then you got one yourself.”
I'm going to have the same issue shortly. We ordered her a 2021 Rubicon with every option cept its a v6 and not an XR. She's been driving it for 4 months now. So when my 392 XR shows up its gonna be a rough day.

Last edited:

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S, Bright White, Freedom Pkg
My wife has a JLU Freedom edition. We've added Rubicon suspension to give it a little lift. I just bought a Gladiator Mojave and gave her my wheels/tires (Wildpeak M/T). It made a world of difference on her JLU and made it much more aggressive looking. She's very happy. I ended up w/ 35's on my Mojave and I'm happy too!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My wife has a JLU Freedom edition. We've added Rubicon suspension to give it a little lift. I just bought a Gladiator Mojave and gave her my wheels/tires (Wildpeak M/T). It made a world of difference on her JLU and made it much more aggressive looking. She's very happy. I ended up w/ 35's on my Mojave and I'm happy too!
Mojave takes 35s without modifications?

Do you get Fox shocks standard on Mojave?

Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
It was suggested to look for a 392 suspension takeoff. That’s what I’m going to do. I’m just deciding if I’m going to stick with BFGs or go with true 35s.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
In all fairness if it wasn’t for her, I probably wouldn’t even own a 392 right now. She is the one who wanted a jeep first. Her buying a Jeep and me driving it constantly is the reason I was instantly hooked.

She said that her jeep looks like a shrimp next to mine and wants to put on a mild lift and new tires.

I’m thinking just a Mopar 2 inch lift and BFG KO2 35s. I would also like to get rid of the plastic runningboards. What are you guys think? Keep it simple, but give her the beefed up look she thinks she wants or keep it stockish?

3109D58E-76F8-4D6F-BA86-3DD0A771891E.jpeg
Just order another 392. :) But if you stick with the current, IMO the Mopar kit is going to likely give you the closest to stock ride since it uses factory style control arms. Some folks end up with adj. arms though, and track bars. But with how much money vehicles are trading for right now, and given you can get discounts on new ones, it does beg the question.

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S, Bright White, Freedom Pkg
Mojave takes 35s without modifications?

Do you get Fox shocks standard on Mojave?
Yes, 35s fit nicely on the stock Mojave.
It has stock Fox shocks with remote reservoirs. Different than all other models.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Since I’m considering 392 take offs, I’m now considering giving my wife my takes offs and going with a 3.5” lift from Clayton or Metal Cloak, choosing my own shocks.
Sponsored