BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Back to the Pizza topic....

Hawaiian pizza is far and away the best pizza that God has ever graced humanity with.

Last edited:

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
All kinds of Broncos near me. In fact, my neighbor has one. I see a few on the lots too when I drive by. Of course I live just south of Detroit…so maybe that makes a difference?
Bronco Sport maybe...... Not the real Bronco.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I thought this was funny as I just got rid of a Mustang to pick up a 2DR Wrangler. A Bronco probably would have been considered if it was available but the tiny feel of Wrangler was the draw. The thin body and fenders really help with that perception.

I had to go with a fair number of options cause well I wanted them and want to be comfortable. It feels tiny compared to the Gladiator.
E4A42FCC-1BEF-4C2B-9C2C-019B2DCE0CF6.jpeg
Literally did the same thing, ha. Gladiator + 2 door. Granted, I did just also order a 392 but only for FOMO reasons XD..

But seriously, I'm glad Ford is making the Bronco -- I don't think we would have had a 392 or 35" tires from the factory or 4.56/4.88 gearing otherwise!

Last edited:

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Worst decision of his life. Drive a Bronco and you'll never go back!!!!!
He did. You can literally watch TFL's review of the Bronco. Watch the video and you'll hear why he didn't get the Bronco.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
This Bronco debacle is one of the reasons I gave up and bought another Wrangler, and I'm glad I did. When Ford seriously announced that a new Bronco was coming out (when like 2017? and rumors swirled for years before), I figured by 2019, 2020 at the latest there would be enough out that dealers would have inventory. Then Covid hit and now the so called recovery. Combined with Ford's management issues and the musical chairs game in the C suite. It's a wonder that they are able to stay afloat.

Have you driven by a Ford dealer lately? They have next to no new trucks left. That's here in Texas, the pickup capital of the world. I don't know what I would do if my truck needed to be replaced right now. It appears, from the outside looking in, that their issues go deeper than than a micro chip shortage.
It's funny you mention inventory at some Ford dealers? Ford sales people must be starving now. Many Ford dealers do not have anything to sell. Some have fewer than 30 new Fords total. They fill the new car lot with whatever used inventory they can get. They actually have more non-Ford cars on the lot than Fords.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I read an article earlier that said Ford got a shipment of chips and that thousands of trucks will be shipped soon. My only concern now is where did these chips come from/where are they on the quality scale. My guess is that many auto manufactuers will be doing a lot of annoying electronic glitch warranty repairs for years to come.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Back to the Pizza topic....

Hawaiian pizza is far and away the best pizza that God has ever graced humanity with.
Sarcasm?

TJHUB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
FWIW, my local Ford dealer has a total of 6 new vehicles on the lot for sale. Seems Ford has a LOT of catching up to do. That said, they just got a sort of base Bronco to demo. One of the sales guys told me they can't sell it for 6 months as an agreement. I'm going to check it out tomorrow.

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Here in Sydney, I thought it was the only type of pizza till I was about 30 years old!

Chris2183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S (Sold) 2021 JLU Willys
To further clear the air on the Bronco delivery window... full production starts up August 2nd. You will see some vehicles being delivered to customers before then but full speed at the plant doesnt happen for another month. Until then real life Bronco sightings will be few and far in between.
Serious question.

Given the troubles that Ford has already encountered up until now, how confident are the current reservation holders that full production will begin on that date? Is this looking like a sure thing for them or is everyone taking a "believe it when I see it" attitude?

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
Here in Sydney, I thought it was the only type of pizza till I was about 30 years old!
What Pizza was that?
Sponsored