OP
Dynomite1371

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
OP
OP
Dynomite1371

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Call FCA and ask for one. Many people had to do that with the JKs, if your JL didnt come with one then Im sure FCA will mail you one. Took about a week to get mine for my JK
I'll do that, and I'm not convinced that everything is in the digital manual....

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
The official ones are up on FCA’s site, not just leaked.

But for a physical one you can request from FCA. The Owner’s manual is physical, the User Guide has been an included DVD for years.

Not surprised they stopped offering, but would’ve been nice to replace with a small (preferably laminated) 12 pg quick reference or something for those unfmailiar with 4Lo, swapping tops, removing doors, etc where a hard copy is handy.

You can request hard copies from their support site where the on-line versions are located. IIRC it used to be $29 or something like that for a printed verion, but you might be able to get the dealership to get it for free, or FCA support can likely be talked into it.

Direct links to the official Jeep online guides/resources are in this thread;
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...uick-reference-guide-appear-on-jeep-com.2196/

Link to the main support JL page;
https://www.mopar.com/jeep/en-us/care/owners-manual.html

bmdjeep3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
The official ones are up on FCA’s site, not just leaked.

But for a physical one you can request from FCA. The Owner’s manual is physical, the User Guide has been an included DVD for years.

Not surprised they stopped offering, but would’ve been nice to replace with a small (preferably laminated) 12 pg quick reference or something for those unfmailiar with 4Lo, swapping tops, removing doors, etc where a hard copy is handy.

You can request hard copies from their support site where the on-line versions are located. IIRC it used to be $29 or something like that for a printed verion, but you might be able to get the dealership to get it for free, or FCA support can likely be talked into it.

Direct links to the official Jeep online guides/resources are in this thread;
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...uick-reference-guide-appear-on-jeep-com.2196/

Link to the main support JL page;
https://www.mopar.com/jeep/en-us/care/owners-manual.html
No 100%msure, but i think its 1 free per VIN. After that they charge forna replacement

Sponsored

mquinn13

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
So I love that I have the manual in the Uconnect system. It's super convenient I used it the other before engaging 4 WHEEL High (wanted to be sure nothing has really changed) Anyway, it is really cool. You can touch the screen over the icon and boom, type in whatever you want to know and it will bring to that portion of the manual.
My question : So they don't give manuals with new JL at all? Do all touch screens have that option? Point is, I would like to actually read it, while on my couch, not on my phone, and not in the Jeep in the cold garage. Just curious...
Dyno-Mite!
P. S. The Rubi Rocks!!!
My JL sport came with a manual in the glove box.

IMG_3410.JPG

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
My JL sport came with a manual in the glove box.

IMG_3410.JPG
That's the User Guide. It's a condensed version of the manual. The full Owner's Manual is bigger and has more details (and also more generic fluff).

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
That's the User Guide. It's a condensed version of the manual. The full Owner's Manual is bigger and has more details (and also more generic fluff).
It has one of those as well, plus a bunch of other things such as Sirius XM radio info.

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Is it up to the dealer to order owner's manual to include with the vehicle?

Just seems weird that some owner's manuals are included and others are not.

I remember the same scenario with my Honda. Mine included hard copies and a CD, while others on the Honda forum never received hard copies with their purchase.

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I want a hard copy of the manual. When the electrical system inevitably craps out, I want resource for roadside/trailside troubleshooting.

usmcss

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Rubicon JL
Is it up to the dealer to order owner's manual to include with the vehicle?

Just seems weird that some owner's manuals are included and others are not.

I remember the same scenario with my Honda. Mine included hard copies and a CD, while others on the Honda forum never received hard copies with their purchase.
Waiting to hear back from the salesman

usmcss

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Rubicon JL
CBA58655-B754-492E-A037-42D04A57B9E1.png

Can’t even access the online manual! Break in period must not be as important as some people think or Chrysler doesn’t care. If they did there would be warning flyers and you would think that they would supply the manual so you could read about the breakin period. Or at least be able to see the online manual!

Just found out there is a leaked manual on here.
Sponsored