Why no beefed up D44 rear axles?

BattleBorn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited sport
Any news on this? are they even planning on releasing a front 5 lug dana60 for the JL?
Look at Currie. They have a Currie 60 from and back for 11g’s. The rear is a low pinion. I’m actually very close to pulling the trigger on these.
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I’m actually very close to pulling the trigger on these.
Don’t. They’re worthy of purchase but aren’t bulletproof. Put your gun away. Take out your wallet and credit card instead. You’ll thank me later for stopping you from shooting your future axle assemblies.
Jeep Wrangler JL Why no beefed up D44 rear axles? 1623795666024

BattleBorn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t. They’re worthy of purchase but aren’t bulletproof. Put your gun away. Take out your wallet and credit card instead. You’ll thank me later for stopping you from shooting your future axle assemblies.
Not a fan ah. I know they are not bullet proof and are not the extremes but I do not plan on running 40’s.

BattleBorn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was trying to keep my 5 lug. If I go true 60’s I’ll have to go 8. It’s a slippery slope. I’ve been in this pickle for a minute now. The thought of spending more money hurts. Already going to need new drivelines and a new steering kit. Shit adds up quick!

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Not a fan ah. I know they are not bullet proof and are not the extremes but I do not plan on running 40’s.
Please reread my post as it was made in literal jest. Currie makes great stuff. Just don’t shoot their product. ;) And yes, things get expensive very quickly. After all is said and done though… WORTH IT!!!

Sponsored

PanamaJl

First Name
JeepJLPanama=IG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj on 42s - JlU Rubicon on evo 3.5 lift with km3 37x12.5r17

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Thats a good deal. It doesn't address the outer knuckles, brakes and steering which I would consider all to be important while swapping the front end. I assume the outer axles are 30 spline as well.

I ran Dynatrac 60s on my TJ with sunray 1550 outers on the front and they were extremely stout but more expensive.