Sponsored

Why haven't I received my 2022 Wrangler yet

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Hey buddy, there is still folks waiting for their 21 to get delivered. I just received my 21 2 weeks ago and it took 6 months!!....what are you at like 2 months?....yeah its gonna be a while. Embrace the suck.
Sponsored

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
I keep seeing people who ordered around 11/24 get their wranglers.. any reason why mine was was ordered the same time not being built or even scheduled yet????
I ordered a 4 door 2.0L Willy’s
They should have kicked it in bounds, dropped one rusher into pass coverage, and played one safety deep.

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
There are shortages do to the COVID, lack of CHIPS, PLASTICS, plus parts setting out there in the offshore containers. Just take a look at some of the Retail and Grocery Store shelves. many are empty. The COVID. plus people not wanting to work, has really hit us hard.
Please remember, all good things come in time..;)

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
Noooo ur not being punished lol c’mon. I’m waiting too. Sometimes I check here for hopes lol and crypto lol. Just hang in. Imagine waking up Tomorrow and they tell you. Hey it’s on its way
That is exactly what happened to me. Pretty much nothing for 16 weeks then a message from Jeep Chat that saying the “delivery process is complete” and I picked my 2021 Willys up two days later. So for me 0 - 💯 in a flash. Trust me if you poke around on this site for 2021 delivery stuff, you will see that you are not alone…and there’s no firm method to the madness…it is awesome when you finally get to drive it home though.

RubiXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 RubiXR
Clubs

I keep seeing people who ordered around 11/24 get their wranglers.. any reason why mine was was ordered the same time not being built or even scheduled yet????

In all seriousness, just look around the forum and you will see that waiting is the common theme these days. As others mentioned there are people still waiting on their 21s. I ordered mine Aug 5 and it took 4.5 months.

Jeep Wrangler JL Why haven't I received my 2022 Wrangler yet giphy

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Dude I haven’t even gotten my 2021 392 from JULY yet.

I'm with ya! I'm coming up on 200 days on order. BUT they tell me its due in the next 2 weeks.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Keep in mind the 22's didn't go into production until 12/16. I don't think anyone knows just how they determine what ones are built, but I can tell you that I ordered on 10/13, and I am just now getting mine on the rail to me. So, in reality it's only been just over a month that they started building, so it really hasn't been that long.

Sponsored

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
That is exactly what happened to me. Pretty much nothing for 16 weeks then a message from Jeep Chat that saying the “delivery process is complete” and I picked my 2021 Willys up two days later. So for me 0 - 💯 in a flash. Trust me if you poke around on this site for 2021 delivery stuff, you will see that you are not alone…and there’s no firm method to the madness…it is awesome when you finally get to drive it home though.
I heard that 🙌

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
My order went in 12/2 and still nothing
And today Jeep chat said it’s 8-12 weeks “ in general” lol.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
My order went in 12/2 and still nothing
And today Jeep chat said it’s 8-12 weeks “ in general” lol.
mine went in on 12/4, I’m waiting on shipping now

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Order 7/29 build started Nov 15th went to JB on Nov 18th sat until It shipped on Dec 28th. Since it sat in JB I’m gonna guess it got dirty. Then when they went to apply the rubicon decal they “cleaned” it and this is the final result.

Jeep Wrangler JL Why haven't I received my 2022 Wrangler yet giphy
HOLY TOLEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!