Frank R.

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
For real. Not so hilarious when you are told nothing....just sit and wait for a $65k purchase and you'll get it whenever we say. Any other industry the company would go out of business. Only thing saving Jeep is.....they make jeeps and people want them.
With even a modicum of research you would have known what you were in for before you plunked down your deposit, so quityerbitchin.
Sponsored

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
No sure which industry you are referencing to, but everything is taking long time. we ordered some furniture back in end of July along with the Jeep. picked up the Jeep yesterday, the dining table is not here yet. when we check with them, they essentially say you will get when you get them.

this is the world we live in :)

UniqueUserName

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Wrangler YJ, 2022 JLUR-XR
No sure which industry you are referencing to, but everything is taking long time. we ordered some furniture back in end of July along with the Jeep. picked up the Jeep yesterday, the dining table is not here yet. when we check with them, they essentially say you will get when you get them.

Hell, I've been waiting 8 weeks for a frying pan and just got an email "Sorry, it's going to take longer than expected", with no new date.

I can wait for my Jeep because I have no choice if I want to be particular about how it's configured.

Sponsored

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
I'm a manager at the plant. We chose not to build your Jeep because you didn't pay for the VIP services. However, I will build it tomorrow and give you all the upgrades you want for free if you wire me some money for the VIP experience. Normally it's $5000, I'll give you 50% off, only $2500!
😃

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE

Been looking at West Elm sofas ... 6+ month wait. For a couch! No chips there 😏

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
ordered 10/11 and have seen no progress but you'll most likely get yours before I get mine because I'm being punished...for something I guess
Noooo ur not being punished lol c’mon. I’m waiting too. Sometimes I check here for hopes lol and crypto lol. Just hang in. Imagine waking up Tomorrow and they tell you. Hey it’s on its way

Deleted member 59498

There is always a few on the lots if you want one today. Just have to get what they have though.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Hell, I've been waiting 8 weeks for a frying pan and just got an email "Sorry, it's going to take longer than expected", with no new date.

I can wait for my Jeep because I have no choice if I want to be particular about how it's configured.
Did you order the frying pan with the SOT?

Sponsored

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Try asking jeep support or your dealer. Nobody here can tell you anything useful.
[/QUOTE
Oh I got it escalated last week but has done nothing for it yet, And I disagree with you I've got far more useful info off this forum than from any dealer. YOU GUYS ROCK