Sponsored

Why haven't I received my 2022 Wrangler yet

Evon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 sport, 2016 Willys, ordered 2022 Sahara
I ordered on 10/16. Fully loaded Sahara just with cloth seats instead of leather. Have checked weekly since production began and not a peep. I wish they would at least say what is holding it up.
Fingers crossed for some good news soon.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I ordered my '21 on August 2nd. It was delivered December 13th... it was a very simple Sport build. It went into paint in early November... and I'm only 5-1/2 hours from Toledo...

Most of us here have had to wait twice as long as you have waited so far.

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
Ummm, let us see here. First, there is still a global pandemic going on. A shortage of Doritos chips. The demand for SUVs is increasing (meaning there are more orders to fulfill), while the supply is becoming limited. A BUNCH of delay in logistics, to and from the factory.

Don't worry, you will receive your Jeep by the end of the year.

Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Congrats on your new Jeep order and while the wait is frustrating and order dates seem to make little difference to delivery dates, it is worth the wait!

This is what I keep telling myself on my TRX order...My 20' Rubi 2-door was just a few weeks from order to delivery but that was before supply chain shortages...

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I keep seeing people who ordered around 11/24 get their wranglers.. any reason why mine was was ordered the same time not being built or even scheduled yet????
I ordered a 4 door 2.0L Willy’s
I'm a manager at the plant. We chose not to build your Jeep because you didn't pay for the VIP services. However, I will build it tomorrow and give you all the upgrades you want for free if you wire me some money for the VIP experience. Normally it's $5000, I'll give you 50% off, only $2500!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Kimwillys

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep Jlu Willy’s
Why do you feel entitled to have received your late November order before the October orders that haven't been received?
I never said I did. I don’t understand how people are getting them before October orders either. I didn’t understand the fact someone who ordered the same day is getting either. I know many people who ordered in October and are just as confused as me.

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
I never said I did. I don’t understand how people are getting them before October orders either. I didn’t understand the fact someone who ordered the same day is getting either. I know many people who ordered in October and are just as confused as me.
Jeep can currently make a few hundred Wranglers a day. The Wranglers they can make vary widely based on the parts they can get, which right now is ... inconsistent at best. They've been making 2022s for about 5 weeks, and there's probably a 50,000+ order backlog at the moment, based on the VINs people have been sharing. Do the math, it's gonna take a while for Jeep to catch up.

The best thing you can do is close the forums and go do something else. Your Jeep will be made at the same rate regardless.