Link

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
I love seeing all Jeep colors and appreciate them all. I think I made a good choice with SG.
D65D5144-B997-4D5E-AE1D-0750FB45A38C.jpeg

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
You can’t blame Jeep if you’re not quick enough on the draw to buy a limited edition color.
That's objectively true. What seems to surprise many folks is how strictly FCA and now Stellantis interprets the word "limited". The time available to configure a Jeep with a temporary paint offering is truly abbreviated.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Mm. We may want to view Quadratec's data just as a general reference, and not as gospel. By way of example, my 2021 JLU was ordered in 2020, just after the model year order banks opened. Despite the data on Q's webpage for that model year, Ocean Blue wasn't available...nor has it been since that time. That was my #1 color preference by a country mile, so I've been watching for it to reappear, which it hasn't done...which makes the MY2022 chart data also inaccurate. Lord knows I'd have noticed an Ocean Blue Gladiator, or Wrangler, if that color was available after MY2020.

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Mm. We may not want to accept Quadratec's data as gospel. By way of example, my 2021 JLU was ordered in 2020, just after the model year order banks opened. In contravention of the data on Q's webpage, Ocean Blue wasn't available...nor has it been since that time. That was my #1 color preference by a country mile, so I've been watching for it to reappear, which it hasn't done.
No doubt there are errors in Quadratec's listing... I found a couple with a quick glance, including the Ocean Blue. I think they just have it mixed up with Hydro for a year or two.

I just thought it was a good visual to show the colors offered over the years.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I just thought it was a good visual to show the colors offered over the years.
Oh, no doubt. I've saved it as a Favorite. 👍

colojeepr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubi
I believe I'm in the minority here, but I would've loved the option of a matte paint.
They had this on the YJs for a couple of years. Stuff peeled like crazy.