First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2017 VW Alltrack, 2003 VW Eurovan
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
My high school tenure just predates D.A.R.E. Suffice it to say that a couple folks there decided to Just Say Yes to the devil's lettuce. 🥴 It was a private school, too, so there was sort of dichotomy at play when observing a clean cut student body in dresses or dress shirts and ties.
Same here. Hair touches the collar, didn't shave, wore the wrong shirt, etc. You went to the disciplinarian. On the other hand, their group of brothers had no problem making this. This was just all boys, so it was a a bit tougher than when I was in co-ed grade school.
Sponsored

Punkn89

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
I totally agree so I waited till something was offered for 4 months
1679937510589.png
Cavaliers are the best. Diggin those tan seats too!

Catsailr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Is it just me or does the factory colors jeep offers seem quite underwhelming? Why don’t they offer more metallic paint colors that aren’t just different tones of gray/silver or flat colors.
I think this is a cool color.

Bob Jeep.jpg

Sponsored

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
I'm just bitter that we got High Velocity Yellow (too green) and Hellayella (too red) but never Solar Yellow (perfect neutral yellow).
Metallic Bright yellow would be awesome. I am happy with my Tuscadero

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Jeep does fun colors just in somewhat limited runs. I personally would love if they borrowed F8 Green from the Dodge side. I'd build another CJ inspired JL with that color in a heartbeat.

Jeep Wrangler JL Why doesn’t Jeep offer cool colors? Bob Jee
I strongly considered a T/A version of the Scat Pack in that color.

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Drab colors being available on the majority of vehicles is….you’re not going to like this, but…..your fault for accepting what the dealer has on their lot. Dealers buy what they know people will “accept”. Note, this is different from what they might “like”, “want”, “ desire”, etc.

Greater patience is required to order a vehicle but you end up with a colour you want and dealerships would re-learn what is demanded from the public.

Now that my soapbox bit is done let me brighten your day with the fact that Bikini is still best…🤷🏼‍♂️🤭🤣
2712CF8A-7A65-42C9-9B4E-9FD5FE3B4D4A.jpeg
E9D35563-DBCF-45BA-8617-1AE4CEEAB506.jpeg
DDDDBD5C-E104-4D1E-9848-41A11ADD8E55.jpeg
BA19536E-656D-412B-A677-BCDCE9D22833.jpeg
C13DB66D-CB12-49AE-A3AF-7A9705081F5D.jpeg
74CFE2C9-2DEF-44BD-8318-26228907651A.jpeg
I was thinking of a Bikini colored Renegade Trailhawk, but we bought a dark blue one. Then when I saw the Renegade in Bikini a few months later, I was glad we didn't order it. But on the Wrangler, it looks totally different. Saw a 2 door Wrangler a couple years ago at a local dealer, and really, really liked it. Saw a Renegade in that color, and really didn't like it. Both cars not that far away from each other at the same dealer. The contrast on the Wrangler and the way it looks, made the color.

Last edited:

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Is it just me or does the factory colors jeep offers seem quite underwhelming? Why don’t they offer more metallic paint colors that aren’t just different tones of gray/silver or flat colors.
Always thought at least jeeps offer more exciting color options than other similar vehicles out there, but jeep lovers also would embrace even more wild options. Sure, you can wrap your car, but I wonder how it might go if Jeep leaned into their fun colors. Personally I wanna see a metallic purple.

Champ306

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JK, 18 JL
Grey, dark grey, silver, zenith, grey and more grey. Man i wish they had more colors. Not this boring stuff. The blue realm is just terrible. Terrible. Of all the nice shades of blue they keep the same one year after year. Snoozefest.

Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Is any color truely cool before seen on a Jeep? 🤔
Sponsored