Sponsored

Why do some people bother buying wranglers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I also loved his middle-of-the-woods parked at an angle grocery demonstration =P

As for the fan issue. I'm having mine fixed this week. They are replacing the control module for the fan, so we'll see if that helps.
I lost it laughing about the grocery one. I’ve definitely come home to my groceries being all over the cargo area but that’s normal for most cars. The Jeep just doesn’t have a lip of any kind so yeah if you’re parked on an incline and something round is lodged against the door it’ll probably roll out. Definitely had one or two things fall out before but never the entire trunk lol.
Sponsored

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
I mean I do not understand why some people buy wranglers. I mean this guy complains about everything from window switch location to completing the steering of the Jeep to be a tundra .I mean doesn't he know that love solid axles are different than IDF. Here is his video but fair warning, you may yell at the guy throughout.
I like this guy he’s on my subscriber list. His last 4th of July special was lol.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
What?! No way! The anthrax was sore for a while if I remember correctly but at least it didn’t leave an infectious blister that you can’t have in the same household as babies!
My anthrax swelled up like a softball! And the small pox just needs to be kept covered. Wait till that scab falls out and you have a pit! Yucky stuff there :puke:

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
My anthrax swelled up like a softball! And the small pox just needs to be kept covered. Wait till that scab falls out and you have a pit! Yucky stuff there :puke:
Why do some people bother buying wranglers? I think that was the thread.:facepalm:
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.