First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I got FIRECRACKER RED, because at the time I ordered--NACHO/HELLA YELLA wasn't available--so

I like the red and after seeing the HELLA YELLA, it's not the yellow I've had for years, so I'm happy with the RED, especially with the show condition JEEP provided me on that jeep--

W.E.

JIMBO

phillipndavis

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I went with Billet because I got an amazing deal. Ocean Blue and Sting Gray were my other color preferences.

But if I was even remotely patient, I’d have waited for a 2019 in Bikini. Reminds me of the ‘95 Cherokee Sport I drove back in the day.

099521BC-F651-43A5-AAD7-465AB9D5381D.jpeg

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Went to my dealer to see an OB.
Didn't like the OB as much as I liked the Punk'N in person.
Punk'N was built the exact way I built it online too.
My Kids and I love the color orange
I can find it without a problem in the sea of black, white, blue and grey.
also, people can clearly see an orange jeep, so less chance of turds not seeing me

calenjeep.jpg

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I got Sting-Gray because it is an awesome-sounding name. Like an X-Men character that didn't make the cut.

img_1910-jpg-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I got Sting-Gray because it is an awesome-sounding name. Like an X-Men character that didn't make the cut.

img_1910-jpg-jpg.jpg
I kinda love you for that reasoning. I grew up watching the X-Men cartoon and watching The Gifted is keeping me calm until Dark Phoenix comes out.

RoxyBoxer

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Honestly the only color I don't care for is Red (personal preference) and I wanted black interior. I went looking for Moabs specifically and only local dealer with them in stock had Gray, White, Blue and Red. The only one with a black interior was blue and when i saw it in person I was really impressed, so I bought it :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics img_1910-jpg-
Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics img_1910-jpg-
Is this the Ocean Blue Metallic? Love!!

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
The year was 2011-2012ish? Walked out of a store and saw a Deep Cherry Red JK Rubicon 4-door and I thought it was the most rad vehicle I had ever seen. At the time I was sharing a Prius with the husband and a new vehicle wasn't in the cards at the time. But that Jeep never left my mind.

Fast forward. I had a Toyota Avalon hybrid that I hated but bought due to the practicality. We finally broke even on the trade-in value/what we owed on it, and I mentioned to the husband that I've never actually had a new, fun vehicle that was what I really wanted - it's always been about practicality. I checked the Jeep site and saw that they had Snazzberry, which is just a touch darker than the the old Deep Cherry Red. Finally found one with all the options I wanted and brought it home the next weekend.

I get SO many compliments from random people on the color. It's fun and pretty and a bit racy. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics missruby

JAY1941

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
LE
I bought my JLUR in bright white because I’m constantly dragging gear in and out of my Jeep, on the off chance I scratch it it won’t show. I think the white looks good with the color match kit too,…..and it’s easy to find my postal truck looking brick in a sea of black and grey. I’m also a fan or the orange and mojito.

9CEBC318-0404-4BAA-B868-925792A897F5.jpeg

Sponsored

csjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
The year was 2011-2012ish? Walked out of a store and saw a Deep Cherry Red JK Rubicon 4-door and I thought it was the most rad vehicle I had ever seen. At the time I was sharing a Prius with the husband and a new vehicle wasn't in the cards at the time. But that Jeep never left my mind.

Fast forward. I had a Toyota Avalon hybrid that I hated but bought due to the practicality. We finally broke even on the trade-in value/what we owed on it, and I mentioned to the husband that I've never actually had a new, fun vehicle that was what I really wanted - it's always been about practicality. I checked the Jeep site and saw that they had Snazzberry, which is just a touch darker than the the old Deep Cherry Red. Finally found one with all the options I wanted and brought it home the next weekend.

I get SO many compliments from random people on the color. It's fun and pretty and a bit racy. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics 9CEBC318-0404-4BAA-B868-925792A897F5
I almost bought a Snazz a few months ago, but rest of my family wanted the silver. Like an old college girlfriend that I let slip away but I can't stop thinking about, the Snazz that got away haunts me. Gorgeous, esp with the full on color match. Enjoy it!

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Special ordered white. It sets outside 24/7 and I find the color doesn't show dirt/dust, is cooler in summer, hard water spots don't show (when it does get washed) and trail pin stripes are hardly noticeable.
Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics Broken Arrow trail 2a

Sedona, Az. 3/21

johnnyj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless but still a fan.
Honestly, I'm not a bright color guy. That was really my only requirement. I searched high and low for a "base model" JLUR, with as few options as possible. I found a few, one white and one sting gray. The white one was a little father, drove and looked at the SG, and negotiated an acceptable deal of 42k before tax. Afterwards, the sting gray really started to grow on me, though, and I'd definitely buy another one if this one were to be destroyed in an act of god.

2021Nacho

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlu Rubicon, 2015 Jk sport
Occupation
Semi-retired
Took a little while to make the decision, I love the Hella yellow that's on my JK sport....that was until I saw Nacho...I knew that was the only color I wanted. Ended up with a 21 JLUR in Nacho...get compliments on the color everywhere.
Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics 20210306_143702
Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics 20210317_151323

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
I went back and forth between white, silver and sting gray but after actually seeing one in person it was an easy choice....I love the way it really changes color from a dark gray in the shade to a bright battleship gray in the light. Has a really cool military vibe to it without it being green.

Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics IMG_9015 2.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics IMG_9264.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Why did you choose that color? w/pics IMG_9491.JPG

much better after the LED conversion up front
Sponsored