Guy walks into auto parts store and says" May I have a wiper blade for my Yugo? " Parts guy replies " OK that's a fair trade "I love my JL, but some satire:
(NOT!!) I bought my JL for
- All the accessories that come standard.
- All factory accessories that can be easily added afterwards, like proximity locks.
- The great gas mileage.
- The sedan like drive
- The sedan like quiet cabin
- The fact that a Yugo, with nothing worth stealing, comes with a hood lock, but the JL, with plenty of expensive OEM and potential after market components (e.g. dual battery) does not.
- The fact that MOPAR at least "instantly" offers a hook lock to purchase...that is if you define "instantly" as over a year and one half later.
Joking aside, I love my JL so much that these lacking attributes above get looked past.