First Name
Eddie S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Occupation
Community Health RN
Greetings again...I could not find this question in the forum but am sure it’s out there. Why did you guys buy a Jeep? Value? Probably not. Comfort? Probably not. Cool factor? Off road capability? For me, I love the way I feel when driving it. I know there’s a zillion out there now but mine feels unique to me. Wondering what the rest of you think?
Sponsored

stickersteve

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Greetings again...I could not find this question in the forum but am sure it’s out there. Why did you guys buy a Jeep? Value? Probably not. Comfort? Probably not. Cool factor? Off road capability? For me, I love the way I feel when driving it. I know there’s a zillion out there now but mine feels unique to me. Wondering what the rest of you think?
I had a rubicon about 7 years ago and did quite a bit of offroading with it. after I got rid of it I went to BMW's. a few months ago as my lease was ending I started looking at other cars. I was going to get a new mini cooper. probably the most fun car I ever drove, then I decided to see what jeep has done in 7 years and it was a lot. Enough to sway me back. Even if I dont do any off roading again with it, I love this car. this 2.0 turbo has almost as much oomph as my bmw did. I dont miss bmw at all. As a matter of fact, at my dealership I saw several so called luxury cars that were being traded in for jeeps. They really have come a long way

Sponsored

Loki Kai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
To be like all the people on this forum. I hate Jeeps but these guys are REALLY COOL :rock:

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I always liked jeeps but But never owned one...i finally got the jeep and i love the way she drives. ..i have so much fun with her.... a bonus that i found since i bought the jeep is i get a nostalgic feeling, it brings me back to when i was younger and had a '65 VW bug! The flat, small windshield, the small wipers, the way it reacts on the road and drives... but with more reliability... so far! I love it!

20191029_091942.jpg

Edit:

Found a picture of my 16 yo (as a babe) with my bug...
20200327_162200.jpg
20200327_162125.jpg

Last edited:

corysal

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
When I was in middle school, my soccer coach picked me up from my house to practice in his white TJ. Riding with no doors was fun and since then I've always wanted one if I could ever afford it. Fast forward 20 years later and I have a White JLU.

IMG_20191110_164342.jpg

gregus73

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0, 2021 Suburban Z71
Occupation
Stuff
For me, just a very versatile vehicle.
convertible when I want it, off road capability, perfect for hauling my German Shepherd dog, fun to drive, cheap to maintain, lots of upgrades out there, can park it easily in the city.

Makes the perfect 2nd vehicle.

Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Jell-o is better than pudding...
That’s bullshit. Pudding is 10,000 times more delicious than jell-o....unless you’re about the “Jello Pudding Pop” then the lines get fuzzy. (Says Bill Cosby’s dates)

JeepDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2D Sport, V6, Manual Transmission
That’s bullshit. Pudding is 10,000 times more delicious than jell-o....unless you’re about the “Jello Pudding Pop” then the lines get fuzzy. (Says Bill Cosby’s dates)
If you’re in the hospital and you need to get better from something, are they giving you pudding? No, they’re giving you Jell-o, it’s magic...

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I discovered Wranglers 10 years ago and fell in love.

I love the fact that we can take road trips no matter what time of year or road conditions. I love taking my Wrangler on a trail and feeling the suspension conform to the terrain. I love that Wranglers hold their value and you can customize them a million different ways.

Earlier this year I decided I had enough of Jeeps and traded it in for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma. That only lasted six months. Couldn’t stand the driving position, the reluctant automatic transmission, the weak motor, the sea of blandness...

Ten days ago picked up a JLU Sahara. Although it is brand-new it feels like a pair of well-worn, comfortable shoes.
nc_oc=AQk0BVVBfRYEOol5IscsgJpwnehkCzPbj0PTx5mexrIUdnqo3ycpLx2Nz4q4ZKPa4bU&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
because I couldn’t do this in my ram 1500......:)

1862F1D0-EB05-4BE6-BB17-14BE32F82666.jpeg