Sponsored

Why can’t I find anything in stock anywhere for a new JL?

Drawls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Water distribution
Vehicle Showcase
My wife and I have been bouncing those options around too. We are leaning hard towards a Genrite aluminum and getting rid of the factory steel bumper and installing an ACE Minimalist "Hammertown" rear bumper. We made a really bad mistake getting the factory steel bumpers. They look really great but that's where it ends.
The genright front bumpers a really nice especially if your going to tow it behind a Motorhome. I have ordered the motobilt rear bumper but I have to drill the holes for the parking assist. I have the artec front bumper and I really like it.

AC71CFD4-F716-48E5-A749-F925721F58F3.jpeg
Sponsored

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
The genright front bumpers a really nice especially if your going to tow it behind a Motorhome. I have ordered the motobilt rear bumper but I have to drill the holes for the parking assist. I have the artec front bumper and I really like it.

AC71CFD4-F716-48E5-A749-F925721F58F3.jpeg
Genrite builds quality stuff to be sure. That front looks really great. We are going to see how long we can hang on to the front we have Factory steel with bar and Warn. We have it in the stubby config. We never beat our front too bad on our other jeeps so it may be ok for a while.. The back is what seems to have taken a beating. Been looking at that Motobuilt as well, solid stuff.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Do you have a Poison Spyder Bruiser rear Bumper and tire swing / carier in stock or can you get them?
Sorry to say, they're still in production phase, no one will have these until October.

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to say, they're still in production phase, no one will have these until October.
Thank you sir. We ran those on our other Jeeps, that gives us a few weeks to make a final decision on which way we will go.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Do you have a Poison Spyder Bruiser rear bumper and tire carrier in stock JLUR
The bumper is showing we are expecting to receive and ship them around the end of this week or early next week:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/poison-spyder/bruiser-rear-bumper-jeep-wrangler-jl

The swing away shows mid-September:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/poison-spyder/frame-mounted-rear-tire-carrier-jeep-wrangler-jl

I can provide a discounted quote on these if you are interested. For a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me with your first & last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: [email protected] Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight, Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm. All times are Eastern.

Whichever you prefer works for us.

Thanks & have a great day!

-Rick

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
The bumper is showing we are expecting to receive and ship them around the end of this week or early next week:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/poison-spyder/frame-mounted-rear-tire-carrier-jeep-wrangler-jl

I can provide a discounted quote on these if you are interested. For a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me with your first & last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: [email protected] Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight, Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm. All times are Eastern.

-Rick

Rick @Quadratec is today the big day? It's after midnight in NY , 8/30. Are we moving those MOPAR soft window storage bags as your website suggests you might start today?

P.S. Dangit, I just checked. You moved the date up by a week and a day.:angry:

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

-Rick
Thank you Rick

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Just installed Barricade front bumper, winch, and PIAA bar light. More of those unavailable parts.
I’ve not had any problems getting everything I have wanted for my 2 door, Barricade front bumper, winch, Tuffy lock box, PIAA fog light, DV8 vented inner front fenders, wheels and tires, steering stabilizer, replacement LED headlights, diode dynamics switchback LEDs, reverse LEDs, door sill guard, Mopar floor mats, Alien shield, stubby antenna, CB radio and antenna mount, axle back muffler, JCR Off-road rock rails, K&N air filter, take back seat out, remove euro bumper pieces, tinted windows. Couple of those were free ;). I’ve done a lot. I only had to wait for the JCR rock rails while they made them, everything else was available.

Bumper, winch and PIAA light gets installed on wed. Next is a mount for ARB compressor under the hood, ordered today, and of course the ARB compressor.

You must choose wisely, tons you can do now, doors and fenders are slow to come to the market. And with winter coming, doors were never on my plan.

98F29C00-3C72-4D1B-8142-BAB92473E61E.jpeg

BCF5A845-D30E-43EB-8D1C-5A5B7C282BEE.jpeg

8478ABF2-50A1-420C-A992-0D1660D02A77.jpeg
just installed the bumper, winch, and PIAA bar light. ARB compressor mount arrived today, ordering ARB compressor soon. Also found locker for,front axle here, for the M186 front axle (sport and Sahara).
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/elocker-on-sport-s.11491/

Shortage of stuff?? I don’t think so. ;)

9AD94EFB-873F-4ED3-B996-C98D853C8BEA.jpeg

travelboysteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Fusion, ProMaster Van, FR3 MH
Just a random thought for everyone,.......

Whatever happened to "Group Buys"?
Haven't seen any for well, ....really none for any motorsports recently now that I think about it.
And with the steel / commodity tariffs, I'm thinking with all the people like myself who have finally received their vehicles after waiting up to 6 months, (2 door, fully loaded), I really would like to NOT have to pay full retail, I mean, c'mon, really, $250 for the Mopar bumper tube for the OEM front steel bumpers? That's criminal. Really, Yes, I am bumper shaming you FCA.
:no:

Used to have lots of group buys for watercraft / RZR's all the time,..they just seemed to have vanished.
I guess impulse buying is still way more profitable.

OK, rant over

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
There are lots of vendors here willing to give you a deal on whatever it is that you want. It is difficult to find a deal on a Mopar part, but there are other aftermarket options now and many more will follow at some point. When, I'm not sure, but I'm as frustrated as anyone else on the lack of options.

The code on RiverCityOffroad.com is JLWF and if you don't see it listed there you can always contact me. Aside from us, Northridge4x4 and Quadratec have both offered discounts in this same thread. Group buys are a pain to put together, then people back out at the last minute, or something changes with the supplier. No one wins.

Marcus

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I’ve looked elsewhere and it seems the JLs are in short supply. Quadratec says Jeep rushed the JL to market which is why there is nothing in stock.
Bah. Bullshit. Quadratec is doing the same thing every other online vendor is doing: advertising parts on their site they don't actually have. This is nothing new and it's not limited to Jeep stuff. They'll eventually get these things in, but they want your money now.

Yes, many aftermarket companies are taking their sweet time getting parts out, but this is a good thing. When the JK first hit lots, every single lift kit and suspension component that popped up on shelves during the first year were garbage because everybody rushed to be first instead of taking the time to properly research, develop, and engineer quality parts. Mopar is learning this lesson now by having to recall and revise a good number of their Jeep Performance Parts items because they did an abysmal job of actually testing their parts.

AEV is one of the few companies that actually understands this and they've straight up admitted they aren't releasing anything until they're absolutely sure their parts work right the first time.

So, you're gonna have to wait a little while for the aftermarket to truly saturate a huge line of JL stuff, but it'll happen.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Just an FYI, our website is in real time. If it says we have it in stock, it's in stock, we can usually ship same day and it is usually at your door in 2-3 days (in the lower 48).

On those products that have a backorder date, the dates are what was given to us by the manufacturer and if they bump the dates, we bump the dates.

The discount code for Northridge4x4 is "jlwranglerforums". It is good for 5-15% off of many products. There are some manufacturers that prohibit discount codes, so we have to stick with the "minimum advertised price" as do all the other vendors.
Sponsored