Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
The Ocean Blue Rubi DOES come with the red dash, and the color combination works pretty well.
What!?!? Had no idea! Bet it looks cool!!!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Ocean Blue and the red dash: @Covet
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e4.jpg

Last edited:

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I love the red dash....wish it could be had on the Mojito.

JP18

First Name
J.P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
My JULR dash is charcoal - I ordered the Jeep in white.

JP18

Sponsored

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I'm probably beating a dead horse here... Personally I like the red accents. But..... Several simple solutions if you want the Rubicon features but none of the red.

1. Tan leather option comes with a gray dash. Also, the Mojito, Hellayella, and Pumpkin Rubi's have the gray dash. (if you like those colors). Otherwise you can add seat covers to cover stitching and also protect the seats.
2. Tow hooks are easy to remove and repaint... That is unless you are going with an after market bumper then it's irrelevant.
3. Fishing line and cleaner make badge removal pretty easy.
4. Last but not least... The hood decal is easily removed and is fairly inexpensive to replace with anything you want.

What else am I missing?

People modify vehicles to their personal preference all the time. For the most part the aesthetics of a Jeep are pretty easy to manipulate without too much effort. The nice thing is having resources like this forum on how to perform many of those tasks.

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how hard it is to remove the dash trim and install the grey? People out there are willing to trade.
Lot of people are pulling them then painting.
This guy will send you one already painted, just send yours back after you swap it out.

Not sure on the price. Something around $250, if I remember correctly. You will have to contact him, I don't think he is advertising it on that website.

https://www.mojoshades.com/2018-jl

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
For someone that likes the look of a Rubicon but not the red accents the Moab is a good option. Yes you lose a lot of the Rubicon guts but the Sahara is plenty capable for most people and the 4WD-auto and LSD are a better combination for a daily driver in a lot of places.

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It’s awesome we all have different tastes! Pretty boring if we all had the same rigs! Here is mine. My Rubicon sticker from Pixeldecals has been patiently waiting for warmer weather. I went with the Moab colored “Rubicon” should be able to get it on w/in the next few weeks. Until then I like the de-badged look.

09E23F78-2C86-45AA-BA6B-5F9A5215FE33.jpeg

Sponsored

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
That's awesome. I had a Radicon decal on my 2014 jku. My GF name is Radi so I made that up for the jeep

It’s awesome we all have different tastes! Pretty boring if we all had the same rigs! Here is mine. My Rubicon sticker from Pixeldecals has been patiently waiting for warmer weather. I went with the Moab colored “Rubicon” should be able to get it on w/in the next few weeks. Until then I like the de-badged look.

09E23F78-2C86-45AA-BA6B-5F9A5215FE33.jpeg
20150511_200315.jpg

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome. I had a Radicon decal on my 2014 jku. My GF name is Radi so I made that up for the jeep

20150511_200315.jpg
Lol, I wonder how many times she’s heard “Your name is Rad!” For me, I just typed it in when I was prompted for a user name. I’d love to see a JL done in Metallic root beer w/ mustard or gold accents.

jeep8

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I really liked the red, bought a silver just so it could be highlighted.

ruby.jpg

ruby2.jpg

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have to admit, now I am not hating but my dealer had almost every color available on their rubi line up which made it mucho tough, espcially since the options were all the same! I knew of the red dash and was like ok lets see how it looks on different colors in person and when woke up the morning I planned on going with the blue, but when I saw it in person it was bald eagles were flying in my face YELLING AMerica!!!!! it was bright man like holy Merica!!! at all times especially with the doors and roof off, so I decided to narrow it down to the three silvers, Granite, Sting, Billet. Was the toughest choice of my life!! I went with the Granite, I really like the contrast of the red, but it is definitely a personal choice, still love that blue just was allot for me in person!

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

IMG_4589.jpg