Why All The Red In The Rubicon's ???

isaaydin

First Name
Isa Aydin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon 2018, JL Rubicon 4xe 2021
All the actual “meat “ of a Rubi is underneath. Gears, heavier axle, transfer case, lockers.
If the deciding factor for you is the color of the tow hooks and stitching, you don’t need a Rubicon anyway.
Bravo!
Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I think the red accents are awesome. Breaks up the decades of black and grey on vehicles.

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I got the White Ruibicon and one of the things I liked was the Red accents. I wanted the Mojito but it wasnt available at the time and it didnt have the red dash. Which I would have swapped for red anyways.

All these things can be changed to suit your needs. Get the Rubi, you wont regret it.

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
2019 rubicon with pumpkin. Are the panels red inside and what color is the rubicon stickers on hood.

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
2019 rubicon with pumpkin. Are the panels red inside and what color is the rubicon stickers on hood.
No red dash on punkn ...all the decals and stitching have red. Looks bad ass. I’m torn between mojito and punkn. And honestly I like them for the red accents over getting the Moab..which is just the typical blah!

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
I would like to purchase a 2018 Rubicon. I just think it's absolutely dumb and silly with all the red around the black of the Rubicon name, jeep badge, red stitching, red tow hooks in the front and some of the colors that come with the red dash. I guess if ya got the red Rubicon wouldn't be so crappy looking. I like the black, blue, green, and orange. The red looks like crap on the blue, green, and etc. Sure would be nice if the stitching and dash was like all black or dark gray. I just think it's very settled and easy on the eyes and better looking.

I guess from look of things on jeeps website I guess the Sahara will be the way to go to eliminate the nonsense with a cleaner look for a jeep on the outside and inside without all the red wherever you go in a Rubicon. I would like to have the Rubicon package. The only way would be getting the red and I hate red LOL... Then again there's the Sahara which I can be completely happy with but only if the Rubicon can be that way.

A tough decision LOL... I hate red but I get what I want in the Rubicon. Then just add the fenders, bumpers, lift, and tires I want. Then again get the Sahara customize it the way I want it with the fenders, bumpers, lift, and tires.

Decisions decisions am I the only one that feels this way ? LOL... This really sucks WHY ME...
Personal opinion, I guess, but the red is awesome!

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
I kinda like the red trim especially if it's black exterior. I just wish they would a set of Red Demon Seats like they do in the SRT Grand Cherokee.

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
I thought my Rubicon was Red with Sting Grey trim... :giggle:

Sponsored

bamchenry

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, '18 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
No red dash on punkn ...all the decals and stitching have red. Looks bad ass. I’m torn between mojito and punkn. And honestly I like them for the red accents over getting the Moab..which is just the typical blah!
Just got my Punk'n Rubicon. Love all the red-stitching and accents on the interior. The red hooks and graphics on the exterior took some warming up paired with the orange, but I dig them too. It's probably a by-product of many years owning a Honda Civic Si or VW R models, where red-stitching and accents is known to add at least 5bhp at the wheels. :)

I was actually disappointed when I went to see my Punk'n Orange in person for the first time, and noticed it didn't have the Rubi Red dash panels. Not enough to make me rip it out and replace it, but still, I wish it were there.

tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue
Sounds like you answered you own dilemma. If you like Blue best, it generally don’t come with the red dash = problem solved.
The Ocean Blue Rubi DOES come with the red dash, and the color combination works pretty well.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I wonder how hard it is to remove the dash trim and install the grey? People out there are willing to trade.

Champ306

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JK, 18 JL
The Red accents look great.
Sponsored