Who's your freebie or hall pass?

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Please… She looks her age with some city miles.

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Honestly, I can’t think of any particular person anymore. Everyone in Hollyweird just seems to be too whack-a-do upstairs mentally to want to put up with them. Just IMO, of course, YMMV.

But… go back a couple of decades (showing my age here, ;) :facepalm:), and I’d say Erin Gray, of that old ‘Buck Rogers in the 25th Century’ cheese-fest of a TV show. Oh my…

Cheers,
-CM-

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Charlize Theron. I know she's batshit crazy but....damn

charlize-1.jpg
Just about all the Hollywood crowd is from another planet. She just came from another galaxy. ...where they are gorgeous.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
@Roky inspired this idea....

Who is your free pass and why? If they showed up on your doorstep, your spouse gives you permission without it being considered cheating. Be honest - no judgement here....
Since this is a fantasy, it has to come with a time transporter too, am I right? I mean for me.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Honestly, I can’t think of any particular person anymore. Everyone in Hollyweird just seems to be too whack-a-do upstairs mentally to want to put up with them. Just IMO, of course, YMMV.

But… go back a couple of decades (showing my age here, ;) :facepalm:), and I’d say Erin Gray, of that old ‘Buck Rogers in the 25th Century’ cheese-fest of a TV show. Oh my…

Cheers,
-CM-
don't forget the episode of Silver Spoons that she wore a bikini. I never did. thank you Erin Gray & puberty......

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I was watching a video a clip a few weeks ago where Anna Kendrick was talking/explaining "the list" to Trevor Noah, which got the entire family asking who was on who's list. I knew right away 3 of the men on my wife's list before she even said anything (Sting, Sean Connery, and Tim Curry). It actually took me a while, as there were some that look great, but maybe don't have the best personality and I thought that should count for something. I thought about the Erin Grays and the Mary Anns, but ended up going with more current folks. There seemed to be a couple of oddities, I think, with mine. Statistically speaking, the number of redheads that were in the discussion were a little high (two made the list). And 4 of the 5 are British (English or Scottish). I think it's the accent.

At the top: Agent Carter.

Jeep Wrangler JL Who's your freebie or hall pass? 1647012281667

Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I would say Taylor swift but, apart from probably feeling like banging a bag of antlers, I don't want to end up as a top 40 album.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I was watching a video a clip a few weeks ago where Anna Kendrick was talking/explaining "the list" to Trevor Noah, which got the entire family asking who was on who's list. I knew right away 3 of the men on my wife's list before she even said anything (Sting, Sean Connery, and Tim Curry). It actually took me a while, as there were some that look great, but maybe don't have the best personality and I thought that should count for something. I thought about the Erin Grays and the Mary Anns, but ended up going with more current folks. There seemed to be a couple of oddities, I think, with mine. Statistically speaking, the number of redheads that were in the discussion were a little high (two made the list). And 4 of the 5 are British (English or Scottish). I think it's the accent.

At the top: Agent Carter.

Jeep Wrangler JL Who's your freebie or hall pass? 1647012281667
The accents are cool, but my ex-wife was Scottish and trust me, the accent novelty goes away quick when the crazy starts coming out :LOL:
Sponsored