Sponsored

Who would be interested in a HEATED Oculus LED Headlight option?

victorbaars

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Any updates for pictures? I'd like to see pics of what you described previously as possible negative points.
Still nice weather in Denver. I will switch the light when it will be a snow possibility. I will post a pictures ASAP
Sponsored

Optical TDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
What’s estimated release date? And estimated pricing? $400, $500, $600?? I’m sick of these 1 candle power halogens but don’t want to wait 2-3 months. But want heated. These have nice cutoff line!!

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
That's a great cut-off line for LEDs, people who have never owned quality headlights will not understand the flicker or cut-off line aspect because they're so used to substandard lights lol. I was in that boat too before I splurged on a good set of custom projectors. The heated functionality makes these an obvious "go" for northerners or anyone traveling to cold climates.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Last edited:

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
I am one of the owners of these new heated headlights. Oculus was nice and sold me one set with 10% discount for testing.
My first thought: I have LED factory lights, and the quality of light is much better than Oculus. Oculus has this blueish cheap hint in the light color, and the edge of the light pattern is a mess - rainbow looking edge. I am not a fan of it. Also, the overall amount of light is less than factory lights. I had to replace it back with factory lights, probably oculus will be my winter set, but I am definitely glad that I didn't sell my OEM. If you are moving from Halogen on your jeep - it will be a great improvement, but if you already have LED OEM you will be disappointed. Unfortunately, Jeep didn't think about winters when they created their LEDs, I wouldn't be even looking for aftermarket lights

Surprised to hear this...I have to respectfully disagree. Perhaps the heated ones are a bit different, or maybe your set has some kind of issue...but I have the original Oculus set and they are FAR better than the OEM lights. Better cutoff, MUCH better beam width, MUCH better fill in under the cutoff, and even more light in the hotspot...not just better, but WAY better in every meaningful way.

I'm sure you will have no problem finding a buyer for your set.

Sponsored

toneloc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sahara jl
Vehicle Showcase
i'm in Canada lov to try them out even willing to sell in my car audio store.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
i'm in Canada lov to try them out even willing to sell in my car audio store.
Hi, this product is in stock and shipping. If you are interested in carrying at your audio shop I am happy to get your info and pass it along to our sales team.
Sponsored