Sponsored

Who ordered a 2019? Who will get theirs first?!

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Finally getting real — got the window sticker from Cryptostickers last night. Went JB Monday, so it moved through that process really fast, especially with Thanksgiving. Had the tire reinforcement installed. It’s a JLUR going to Vegas, ordered 10/9
Good to know. I ordered in Vegas 11/6 Hope I get it in January :like:
Sponsored

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
After my Jeep sat on a rail car for 16 days it seems to actually be moving. Rail car loaded Nov 9. Rail car departure 11/25. Now just gotta wait for it to get up here to MN still no updated ETA...

OCTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Finally getting real — got the window sticker from Cryptostickers last night. Went JB Monday, so it moved through that process really fast, especially with Thanksgiving. Had the tire reinforcement installed. It’s a JLUR going to Vegas, ordered 10/9
Wow -- got an update that it went KZ and shipped as well last week - even with Thanksgiving. Given others have been held up for days or weeks, it blew through the JB / JS statuses and jumped on the first train out of Ohio... must have an insider pushing it through (unbeknownst to me!), but I'm super excited as it could get to the dealer this week. Trying to get an update from Antonio at Jim Marsh today on whether it has an ETA or not as I'll have to book a flight to pick it up,. Good luck all with your vehicles moving this fast.

Sponsored

Skipswift

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
After my Jeep sat on a rail car for 16 days it seems to actually be moving. Rail car loaded Nov 9. Rail car departure 11/25. Now just gotta wait for it to get up here to MN still no updated ETA...
How do you know it's on a rail car and headed your way? My order hit KZ on Friday but I wasn't aware it was possible to track its progress after KZ.

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
My 10/6 ordered JLUR was expected to arrive between 12/8 to 12/13. Now, it might arrive in Vegas as early as this weekend, which is fantastic. However, I will be in SoCal until the end of next week. Hahaha . . . Good problem to have.

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
How do you know it's on a rail car and headed your way? My order hit KZ on Friday but I wasn't aware it was possible to track its progress after KZ.
Your dealer should be able to tell you the specific status code. I don't know them exactly but KZ just means Released by plant and invoiced. But there are other Codes like KZM which is like rail car departure. So you dealer should be able to tell you if its actually left the facility or if it has just been sitting there like mine.

GOJeep

First Name
Gaby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR Hella Yella with all the trimmings
Occupation
Legal Operations
Happy to report that my '19 JLUR has made it to the dealership in Ontario. Got an email and a pic from the dealer today.

In case it helps anyone, here's the timeline:

Oct 3rd - Ordered - original ETD Nov 18th
Oct 5th or 6th - got VIN - D1 status
October and most of November sat in D1
Started to check Jeep Chat for progress Nov 12th - D1
Nov 19 - still D1 - Dealer said ETD showing now as Nov 28th
Nov 21st (My birthday as it happens) - Build in progress - status F for paint
Nov 27th - Build sheet shows up as Found on Cryptostickers - showing as JB on Jeep.com chat
Nov 29th - Window Sticker shows up as Found - showing as KZ on Jeep Chat (no ETD showing at this point)
Nov 30th - Dealer online tracking shows as loaded on Truck in Windsor Ontario at 8:10am Friday Morning (Windsor is 6 ¾ hrs from my dealer in Cobourg). "No guarantees but should arrive here soon!"
Dec 1st - Dealer emailed to say it had arrived in their lot!! sent me a pic.

Time lapse 8wks & 4 days from order date.

NewJeep.jpg

cwadle

First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
ordered 9/19. Confirmed delivery to dealership today!
Super excited!

Sponsored

rigormortis

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Vehicle Showcase
2dr Punk'n Sport S, cold wx, tech group with 7" screen, hardtop

First attempt by dealer to order on 9/24 something went wrong had to reorder...
Ordered 9/27
Received VIN from dealer 10/8
D Status 10/9
D1 Status 10/19
F Status 11/14
JS Status 11/15
KZ Status 12/3 (Today : ^ ) Also, received the sticker today via crypto.

Nutcracker

First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon
I just found my status as of 11/30/18 changed from JG to JS. I understand JS is Jeep Storage but, does that mean it is ready to be shipped? It was in JG since 11/3/18.

DUG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport
Blue 2 Door/ Black Hardtop/ Tow/ LS Axle

Ordered 09/16

Fast forward to now, been in inspection for about 30 days due to shortage of hardtops and black carpet for 2 doors..... Not happy.

Just as others said. Jeeps ordered more than a month after mine are delivered and gone.

Nasty secret, parts still go to the line before they hit the qued units in storage. Total EFFIN Fail...