Sponsored

Who ordered a 2019? Who will get theirs first?!

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
True. I remember being sad I couldn't order that...
Really....cool. i thought id be stuck with it in my replacement 19. Dont want it. I thought i read it was standard on all 19s
Sponsored

DIRKS

First Name
David Beischer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
I got the call from my dealer today that the original order I placed had arrived. I guess i they placed two orders for me- The only difference was I called back to have them add the advanced safety group, but apparently, they left the original order in as well... So Tyson Motors in Joliet has a new 2019 JLU Rubicon sitting on their lot ready for somebody who doesn’t have the patience to wait. They offered it to me and it was hard to pass up, but i wanted the extra safety package for when my kids start driving... more waiting.

RubiZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I got the call from my dealer today that the original order I placed had arrived. I guess i they placed two orders for me- The only difference was I called back to have them add the advanced safety group, but apparently, they left the original order in as well... So Tyson Motors in Joliet has a new 2019 JLU Rubicon sitting on their lot ready for somebody who doesn’t have the patience to wait. They offered it to me and it was hard to pass up, but i wanted the extra safety package for when my kids start driving... more waiting.
Good sign that the 2019's are arriving on dealers lots. I'm patiently waiting for my phone call from my dealer too about my Rubi!

mbm711

First Name
meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler sahara 2019
ordered my first jeep wrangler sahara on 9/17... got VIN right away and had an estimated ship date of 11/4

jeep live chat told me last week that all my parts are in but waiting on build / same thing this week

dealership contacted me today with a new estimated ship date of 12/02 (in D1 right now)

kinda wanted this to come in before thanksgiving but oh well :(

Sponsored

Sponsored

Ohio

First Name
L J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2011 GMC Denali
Just some info .... my dealer took my email right away when we ordered and said that factory will keep you informed throughout the build . I’m hear to tell you that never happened.

The best info was via “Mopar chat” for correct status, they were help full.

It sucked waiting but ... be patient and after today lol it did and does come.
My wife says “ what we going to do after today for nightly entertainment “ I guess we may have been on this forum a lot lol.

Now on to the upfitting

Ohio

First Name
L J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2011 GMC Denali
Sorry it took me so long to figure out that if I didn’t type words it wouldn’t send pic!?!?