Sponsored

Who on the forums has a 2021 Wrangler? Whoever does share it here!

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Itā€™s a reversed flag, itā€™s a military thing. Iā€™m a Navy vet, and that actually means something to me
I currently have 19 years active duty. A reversed flag is most definitely not ā€œa military thingā€. Your flag is facing the wrong direction.
The reason for a reversed flag is so that if a soldier/sailor is wearing the flag on their right arm itā€™s facing correctly with the union facing forward as to be charging in to battle. It signifies that we will never back down.
The flag you have on the drivers side is meant for the passenger side. If you want to display the flag you should find another one thatā€™s facing the correct direction for the drivers side of your vehicle.

Last edited:

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
I currently have 19 years active duty. A reversed flag is most definitely not ā€œa military thingā€. Your flag is facing the wrong direction.
The reason for a reversed flag is so that if a soldier/sailor is wearing the flag on their right arm itā€™s facing correctly with the union facing forward as to be charging in to battle. It signifies that we will never back down.
The flag you have on the drivers side is meant for the passenger side. If you want to display the flag you should find another one thatā€™s facing the correct direction for the drivers side of your vehicle.
EXACTLY

Sponsored

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I know what's different in the specs, I'm just wondering what's different in certain models of people who got 21's. Specifically, what the 3.6 eTorque engine looks like and how does it perform?
Well, I had a 2014 JKUS and now have a 2021 JLUR. Both 6-speed manual. I can tell you that my 21 is hands down better at high speeds and on steep inclines at speed. The 2014 had no ass left to it in 5th or 6th at highway speeds or on an incline. No power band in the gearing. My 21 has a lot of ass left when I hit the gas at highway speeds and on inclines. I have been very impressed 2000 miles in. First offroad trip set for 2 weeks from now so I can't speak to that but I like my Rubi and have been happy with the upgrade.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Agreed. Someone got these backwards.

"Civilians often wonder why the US Army Flag Patch is reversed. The answer is: not all Army Flag Patches are reversed, but only those worn on the right shoulder. The reason has to do with proper display of the flag.

The blue field of stars should always be in the highest position of honor. When viewing the flag on a wall, the highest position of honor is the upper left when displayed horizontally, and at the top (upper left) when displayed vertically. When displayed on a "moving object" like a person or vehicle, the highest position of honor is the front, and not the rear; so the field of blue should be displayed to the front."

Sponsored

Storey21

First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4 door
I have a new 3.6L Etorque rubicon.
My favourite feature for 2021 is tire fill assist. Set your psi and air up/down and it will honk at you when you reach it. No more reaching for the gauge to check multiple times. Off road + is a cool little gadget that actually works well.

However, Iā€™ve had it 2 weeks, 1,200 km and Iā€™ve discovered a leaky hardtop and no heat to the drivers floor side. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s resolved quickly and I can go back to loving this thing.
345CC322-171B-40B0-81EE-223B961872DA.jpeg

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
ā€˜21 Rubi

Yes, the flag was incorrect.

0FA57AA7-E596-4E81-9FBD-3E44B29E1EC7.jpeg