Sponsored

Who is your best friend in the Jeep community?

KIZEMAN

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4xe High Altitude - '18 Range Rover Sport SVR
Answering only to your title question...I have to go with my wife on this one. If I answer any other way, I fear we won't be part of the same community anymore...Jeep or otherwise!

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
My dad and I bought our first jeeps about a month apart. He got a 2007 2dr JK sport, I got a 2010. My best memory was taking him on a pretty rough trail for our here in southern AZ, and about 3 hours in we got to a very specific obstacle with no bypass. Long story short, my rig was built more than his and it still didn't matter, I was defeated. It was a big loop, we were 20 min from the end... and had to turn around and go back 3 hours the other direction.

I made some more mods and have been back plenty of times since then, conquered that obstacle multiple times (front locker did the trick). But my dad hasn't gone back. In about a month, after I get my new JLUR-XR, I already told him we're going back and we're BOTH conquering it.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast

Dusty Roads

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys Sport
Share how you met your friends/group, how long you have known them, and any Jeep memories you all have had (trips, fails, photos).
I've known him for 70 years, he would be my brother. He started Jeeping back in the 70's and never let up, he's in his 80's now. He started in San Diego CA and Has been a member of various clubs. Only trip I made with him was to Borego Springs and had a blast until the flash flood. I've got picture of him and his old CJ on top of Lions Back. He's chilled a lot but still has a damn nice Jeep.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have many great Jeep friends that are also non Jeep friends. So are we talking about friends or friends that we just Jeep with?

RubyRubi

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Grand Cherokee
Definitely my wife. When we went on our first date 10 years ago I picked her up in my two door JK. When she got in the Jeep she asked if we could take the freedom panels off. I knew right then she was the perfect girl. So many adventures since then!!
Sponsored