Sponsored

Who is taking their Jeep hunting this season? (Warning, here be hunting pics)

OP
OP
S2k Chris

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
It strikes me that it's a shame we've gotten to the point in this society that you had to warn the mamby-pambies there were pictures of hunting in this thread.
The JL Facebook group had a meltdown last year when some people posted hunting pics. Figure better safe than sorry.
Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
It strikes me that it's a shame we've gotten to the point in this society that you had to warn the mamby-pambies there were pictures of hunting in this thread.

But to the subject of this thread, I'm taking my JLUR on some bird hunting trips with my pointer and my side by side shotguns.
The JL Facebook group had a meltdown last year when some people posted hunting pics. Figure better safe than sorry.
Nah, I get it. But it really has become a society of anyone that is offended by anything is automatically granted the high ground. What ever happened to free speech and just moving on when something isn't to your liking? Hunters are people too.

omg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Due to work i have not been hunting this season. I did help wife bag her first buck during archery season [linking pic from a different thread]. Hopefully I will get out and do some squirrel hunting later in the season once i finish the last few left in the freezer.

jeep1-jpg.jpg

Catdom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
I do not. However I hunt on my own property and if I drop a deer I go get the tractor with a bucket...easy way to haul the deer and do the butchering. If I did I would want a hitch basket to put it in or a lot of plastic drop cloth for the back end!
Jeep Wrangler JL Who is taking their Jeep hunting this season? (Warning, here be hunting pics) jeep1-
You're gutting a cat and dog too?

Sponsored

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

But to the subject of this thread, I'm taking my JLUR on some bird hunting trips with my pointer and my side by side shotguns.

20211218_122621.jpg

DSC_4660 fix.jpg
Heh, talking about another man’s wood, while I don’t hunt I do appreciate some nice guns and man that gloss on those is *chefs kiss*

tshaw2009

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Sport 2-Door, 2019 Honda Odyssey
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lead Pastor, County Projects Coordinator, and Former 88N10 in US Army
I don't have my 2023 delivered yet, but here is my harvest for the year on November 12th. A really nice 7-pointer (should have been an 8-pointer except he broke his right I-tine)!
_nc_ohc=zUzieJ4wREgAX8D2NXI&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=fFIur8Q8FkIAX-JI0KV&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg

tshaw2009

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Sport 2-Door, 2019 Honda Odyssey
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lead Pastor, County Projects Coordinator, and Former 88N10 in US Army

Sponsored

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Hopefully some good pics incoming in the next few weeks. I'm heading back north to my unit to do some more scouting this weekend after Thanksgiving. Hunt is from Dec 9 - 30. Last scouting trip was a success, found a few bucks. Here's hoping they survived the early season hunts:

Jeep Wrangler JL Who is taking their Jeep hunting this season? (Warning, here be hunting pics) VideoCapture_20220902-164908

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR

Nah, I get it. But it really has become a society of anyone that is offended by anything is automatically granted the high ground. What ever happened to free speech and just moving on when something isn't to your liking? Hunters are people too.

One of my favorite comments from the typical Karen:

"Why do you have to be so barbaric and kill an animal for meat? Why can't you just go to the store and buy meat like a normal human"

Just remember....they're out there. Unfortunately, there's too many of them lately