Sponsored

Who is offering a Great Deal on a 2020 JL order?

OP
OP
HealthRebel

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
Are they requiring you finance with them and/or an FCA control number?
Well... the deal fell through, so I don’t know. Criswell changed their minds about courtesy drops after they stated they would.
Sponsored

GoofyBooty

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well... the deal fell through, so I don’t know. Criswell changed their minds about courtesy drops after they stated they would.
Sorry to hear. I’m waiting on a quote from them right now, should be interesting.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I had a strong feeling this would happen. They said they would do it for kno person, then everyone jumped on it. They make their money with doc fees, selling add ons, PDI, financing etc. Can't blame them.

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
I was able to get a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon for just over 12% off MSRP through a local dealer near Kansas City. I didn't even really have to negotiate much for it either. Pretty easy process.

Midwesttrekker

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Granite Crystal Ordered 7/19. 2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to get a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon for just over 12% off MSRP through a local dealer near Kansas City. I didn't even really have to negotiate much for it either. Pretty easy process.
Which dealer?

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Criswell tells me 8%. In socal, one told me 3%, one told me $1500 under invoice (about 3%), and one said maybe 3%, definitely 1%, but they need manager approval.

OP
OP
HealthRebel

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
12% off msrp is great!

Curious if you are getting the 3.6L V6 or the 2.0L turbo? If you are getting the 8 spd. automatic, what msrp are they showing for the transmission? I have worked the same configuration at 5 different dealers, which is 3.6L V6 with the 8 spd automatic. Criswell's bid was the only one showing $2500, the other 4 quotes were $1500 for the transmission with the 3.6. Typo glitch or is Criswell somehow charging an extra $1000?

I just worked a new deal in Ft. Worth, TX at Meador Jeep for 5% under invoice, which is about 11% off msrp. Most other dealers in my area will not touch that big of a discount. And that is with the $1500 msrp 8 spd. automatic. Also with the Tread Lightly discount.

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer
12% off msrp is great!

Curious if you are getting the 3.6L V6 or the 2.0L turbo? If you are getting the 8 spd. automatic, what msrp are they showing for the transmission? I have worked the same configuration at 5 different dealers, which is 3.6L V6 with the 8 spd automatic. Criswell's bid was the only one showing $2500, the other 4 quotes were $1500 for the transmission with the 3.6. Typo glitch or is Criswell somehow charging an extra $1000?

I just worked a new deal in Ft. Worth, TX at Meador Jeep for 5% under invoice, which is about 11% off msrp. Most other dealers in my area will not touch that big of a discount. And that is with the $1500 msrp 8 spd. automatic. Also with the Tread Lightly discount.
It was the 3.6L V6 with automatic transmission. The first time the dealer entered my order it was a $0 charge. When he did it the second time it came up as $2,500 MSRP and that is what it is supposed to be according to the ordering guide.

GoofyBooty

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12% off msrp is great!

Same here. Trying not to get sketched out

Sponsored

berlin58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon, Honda Odyssey, Saturn Vue
Occupation
Software Engineer
12% off msrp is great!

Based on the July order guide for 2020 Criswell is correct for the Sport and Rubicon. The pricing and engine options are now different based on trim.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-wrangler-unlimited-order-guide-4-door.32990/

Sahara gets etorque v6 for $1000 MSRP with $2000 MSRP for auto ($3000 total for this combination). Rubicon and Sport get same v6 as previous MY with $2500 MSRP for auto. The 2.0 is now non-etorque in Sport and Rubicon with $1500 MSRP for auto. There is no charge for either 2.0 engine on any trim but the auto with the etorque version on Sahara is $2000

6 speed manual still has same v6 for all models with no additional charge.

blb078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
It was Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep. I can give you the name of the sales person I worked with if you are interested in buying.
Who was your sales rep, I was about to pull the trigger on 7% below invoice at Lakeland FL but this may be better for me. I'm on the STL side but have a home in FL being built that will be done in Aug so I was gonna order from them and pick it up there. That 7% Lakeland offered is about 12.2% off msrp with my build but they have a 998 doc fee. Here in MO it's usually around 200 so if Gladstone can do 12% ill order from them

Also what is your name in case they offer a referral. I'm getting $100 from a local chevy dealer my dad just bought a new 1500 from, I bought a vette from them last year. Maybe gladstone might have something similar just in case

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
You guys in Texas might try Neil Carpenter at Demontrond in Conroe. He has been offering 5 to 6% off invoice on orders. Wouldn't hurt to see if he could give a similar quote on a 2020 order.

I ordered my 2018 from him May 2018 and it was about 6% below invoice without using Tread Lightly

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Engineer
Who was your sales rep, I was about to pull the trigger on 7% below invoice at Lakeland FL but this may be better for me. I'm on the STL side but have a home in FL being built that will be done in Aug so I was gonna order from them and pick it up there. That 7% Lakeland offered is about 12.2% off msrp with my build but they have a 998 doc fee. Here in MO it's usually around 200 so if Gladstone can do 12% ill order from them

Also what is your name in case they offer a referral. I'm getting $100 from a local chevy dealer my dad just bought a new 1500 from, I bought a vette from them last year. Maybe gladstone might have something similar just in case
The salesman was Undra (pronounced Andre) Matthews. I am not sure if they have a referral program but you can tell him Jason Ingle sent you his way. I am sure he will be good to you. Good luck!

Yep $199 Doc Fee at Gladstone.

MSRP of my JLUR - $56,820
Discount - $7,019
Doc Fee - $199
Final Price - $50,000

blb078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
The salesman was Undra (pronounced Andre) Matthews. I am not sure if they have a referral program but you can tell him Jason Ingle sent you his way. I am sure he will be good to you. Good luck!

Yep $199 Doc Fee at Gladstone.

MSRP of my JLUR - $56,820
Discount - $7,019
Doc Fee - $199
Final Price - $50,000
Thx, they give you a build/order sheet or anything? I called and spoke to another rep so I'll see if he can do the same.

Did you finance through them, if so any high fees/rates?
Sponsored