Sponsored

Who is offering a Great Deal on a 2020 JL order?

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
The, they give you a build/order sheet or anything? I called and spoke to another rep so I'll see if he can do the same.

Did you finance through them, if so any high fees/rates?
Yep, I have my build sheet and VON. They gave it to me when I placed the order. I haven't financed anything yet. They did not say I had to use their financing department when I placed the order. I will say though, when I bought my last Jeep with them I got financing pre-approved by myself at what I thought was a good rate. I was able to get even a better rate through the dealership lender. I basically said I am pre-approved for this rate, if you can beat it I will finance with you. I am sure I will do it the same way with this Jeep once it is delivered. I will get my financing in order and then see if one of their lenders can beat it.
Sponsored

kjc2001

First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Sahara Mojito!
They may be willing to match the pricing if your able to show that a competitor will do 8% under the invoice for a 2020.

I took that approach with Nyle Maxwell. They are literally 3 minutes away from me. :like:
I showed them a quote from a dealer that was 150 miles away. They had no issue matching the price.
Would you mind sharing the name of the person you worked with at Nyle Maxwell? You can message me if that would be better. Thank you!