Sponsored

Who here has Off-Road Pages? Anyone?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Yeah, that is exactly what it is. It was removed from all Rubicons and possibly Saharas due to some issues it seems. Should come back via an update but we don't have an ETA on that, hopefully soon.
Here it is.....
Screenshot_20180125-204839.jpg
Sponsored

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I have the off-road pages on my GC, I’d rather have it in front of me.... while I think the JL should have the option to display it on the large screen I also think it’s more gimmick then content... if they never put it in the bigger screen we really aren’t missing anything IMHO.
Think it would be nice for passengers...and the data is there, why not have the display option?

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious....

Does anyone know if the Pitch and Roll screens display some sort of an alert if you're approaching a dangerous rollover angle?

Also, are the Off-Road Pages on all versions of UConnect (including the 5" & 7" screens)?
The Wrangler website seems to indicate that they are:

JEEP® OFF-ROAD PAGES

Sure, you could drive around it. But where’s the fun in that? Jeep® Off-Road Pages on the Uconnect® touchscreen provide vehicle status while operating in off-road conditions. Information includes steering angle, fluid temperatures, oil pressure, pitch and roll and more.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I got this email today...

We have received an update from our technical information department with the information that you requested regarding your vehicle. It is as follows: If the Off Road Pages App is not available; then this vehicle was not equipped with this feature. According to available information, this feature is late availability. When this feature does become available, there should be an update for vehicles that were supposed to be equipped with this feature. The customer should remain in contact with their servicing dealership for any updates. If you have any further questions, or require any further assistance, please contact us back at 1-800-992-1997. Thank you for choosing Jeep.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
ERIN
Customer Assistance Center

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I got this email today...

We have received an update from our technical information department with the information that you requested regarding your vehicle. It is as follows: If the Off Road Pages App is not available; then this vehicle was not equipped with this feature. According to available information, this feature is late availability. When this feature does become available, there should be an update for vehicles that were supposed to be equipped with this feature. The customer should remain in contact with their servicing dealership for any updates. If you have any further questions, or require any further assistance, please contact us back at 1-800-992-1997. Thank you for choosing Jeep.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
ERIN
Customer Assistance Center
Thanks AZ, at least we all will get that screen one day. "Late Availability" my ass btw!

OP
OP
Spank

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
If the Off Road Pages App is not available; then this vehicle was not equipped with this feature. According to available information, this feature is late availability. When this feature does become available, there should be an update for vehicles that were supposed to be equipped with this feature.
Wait, what? If it's not there, it wasn't equipped, but when it's available, it'll be there for those that were supposed to have it when it wasn't?

Cutterwolf

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL, 1963 Ford Fairlane, 2012 Honda Civic EXL
Hi all....I picked up my JL Rubicon last week...have been searching everywhere for the off road pages...no luck..

so I Just spoke to FCA Canada about the "off road" pages. Seems its not available on any Canadian models.

Does anyone have any information that would indicate this guy is wrong...I'm very disappointed its not there....

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Police Officer
I'm doing a follow up with Dealer Friday. He's needs to call the more crazy answers we get the better....

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Hi all....I picked up my JL Rubicon last week...have been searching everywhere for the off road pages...no luck..

so I Just spoke to FCA Canada about the "off road" pages. Seems its not available on any Canadian models.

Does anyone have any information that would indicate this guy is wrong...I'm very disappointed its not there....
I don't think this is a Canada thing and I think you will get the Off Road Pages when we all do.

Cutterwolf

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL, 1963 Ford Fairlane, 2012 Honda Civic EXL
Sure hope so...he didn't even know what it was until I spent 15 minutes explaining it to him...

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
Sure hope so...he didn't even know what it was until I spent 15 minutes explaining it to him...
What I don’t understand is haven’t these sales people even sold a grand Cherokee? It’s been in certain trims of those for awhile.

Notty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon; 2018 Ford Raptor; 2018 Honda Civic Type R
I didn't see this info in this thread yet so figured I would share. The Jeep Wrangler Quick Reference Guide in the pouch in the glove box clearly explains the off-road pages, location, use, etc. But as has been discussed at length they are not available/present in any of our JL's. It's very odd they would have this info in the guide but not actually have the feature. Hopefully an update changes that soon.

Quick Ref 1.png
Quick Ref 2.png

Grimmjpr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I have a 2017 WK2 Tralhawk took delivery 9/16 that has the Off Road pages, mine has been missing the Pitch and Roll tab and after several updates and reflashes is still missing. A few others have the same issue and the response of Jeep was the same as listed above that it was late availability......though every video of it showed it in the pre-production mules so I don't know why it didn't make it into earlier builds.
Sponsored