Sponsored

Who has traded or Sold?

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I want to hear from those that have either traded their JL’s in recently or sold them outright. What did you have amd what did you get for it? I am ordering our next right now and am looking for some market intel.
Thanks all

geoff
Sponsored

IdahoSting

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
I want to hear from those that have either traded their JL’s in recently or sold them outright. What did you have amd what did you get for it? I am ordering our next right now and am looking for some market intel.
Thanks all

geoff
2019 JLUR with 12,500 miles sold to Vroom in May 2021 $53,135. It had V6, Auto, Factory Mopar Lift, 35's, Blind Spot Monitoring, Cloth Interior. Sold for $6000 more than paid in 12/18 but looking to repurchase in a different color.

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
I owned a 18 JLU Sahara with 2K miles and got back equal what paid fir it. I sold a 19 jlur rubicon with 4K miles on it and got back $6k more than I paid for it. Then owned a RAM Rebel but took a $5K hit on what I paid When I got rid of that. Back in a Rubicon now. All depends on vehicle mkt in your area and demand. I got lucky I think Overall.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
I owned a 18 JLU Sahara with 2K miles and got back equal what paid fir it. I sold a 19 jlur rubicon with 4K miles on it and got back $6k more than I paid for it. Then owned a RAM Rebel but took a $5K hit on what I paid When I got rid of that. Back in a Rubicon now. All depends on vehicle mkt in your area and demand. I got lucky I think Overall.
Woof. That sounds exhausting lol Have you found what you're looking for yet?

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
We had a 2018 JLUR fully loaded at about $54K MSRP (we paid 1% below invoice). It had $25K in aftermarket parts with all docs and receipts and had 20K miles. We got $59K selling back to a dealer. Tried selling private party and after dealing with a few tire kickers and low ball offers well below the $59K we eventually got we just sold to them. Carvana and those sites would have been more if we wanted to go back to stock but so heavily modded we did not. Hope that helps.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
@Jeepmarkjl

Yea, with the way jeep keeps introducing new trims and specs and whatever, there doesn't seem to be an end to "the newest thing."
Sponsored