Sponsored

Who has the lowest VIN for a 2019 order?

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
I feel you. Ordered the 12th, D1 since Sept 29th. It’s loaded Rubicon with matching hardtops and fenders. I have plenty of vehicles but its a bit annoying FCA can’t even level out accurate ship dates. Will 100% get this escalated at least until I have an answer on why it’s being delayed. Way too many 2018 got lost in the wind for months and months.
Mine's also a Rubicon with everything except matching hardtop and leather seats. Not sure what else would hold it back. They told me it could be in D1 for 6 weeks. 11/30 would be 6 weeks so if it doesn't change by then, I'll be escalating mine as well.
Sponsored

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
I just checked Jeep Garage tracking and saw a JL that was ordered on 10/22 and is now currently in I. Meanwhile I ordered on 9/27 and I'm still in D1. :angry:
I ordered 9/22 and still D1. I talked to Jeep yesterday and the person on the phone kept telling me something about 11/8 was for preorders. I'm not sure if he said before or what. I kept asking him what he thought a 9/22 order before production was considered but never really got a response from him. I even explained to him that a prior rep told me they are built in the order they are received but I pointed out that I have seen several orders after mine are in various stages of being built. Again, no answer. One rep told me mine could be built week of 9/5 or 9/12. When I asked this rep he told me he could not answer that. I really don't understand how they can't give out some basic info that I bet is in the system or how they info we are all getting can be so inconsistent.

OP
OP
MAPC

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
I feel you. Ordered the 12th, D1 since Sept 29th. It’s loaded Rubicon with matching hardtops and fenders. I have plenty of vehicles but its a bit annoying FCA can’t even level out accurate ship dates. Will 100% get this escalated at least until I have an answer on why it’s being delayed. Way too many 2018 got lost in the wind for months and months.
I am a 9/12 order too. Went from D to D1 back to D. Original ship 11/3. Now told build is week of 11/19 The reality is that they batch orders based on options, drivetrain combos and colors- it isn't 'first order/first build' unfortunately. Frustrating, but it is what it is....

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Called Friday to see what the hold up was. The lady I spoke to said 30 days it should be escalated. Today, I went from D1 to I status. Works for me.

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
Called Friday to see what the hold up was. The lady I spoke to said 30 days it should be escalated. Today, I went from D1 to I status. Works for me.
What color did you order?

Sponsored

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
Mine last 5 are 51447 ordered 9/28 loaded JLU Rubicon. It’s on the train to me as of 9/5. I must have got lucky...
We might just be on the same train! :)