Who else is patiently waiting

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Collected! Super busy day so not the best picture.
20210817_213401.jpg

Grabbed it and drove home, not had chance to check it out. I only noticed when I got it home they included the wrong alloys as we paid for the upgrade! ☹
Nice, but these rims look better =)

Ask for them to refund the money and put that towards some nice after market ones =D
Sponsored

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Looks great! Another bloke in the Sydney Jeep Club has one the same colour. You better put a sticker on the back window or something to stop confusion!

mgreaves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Looks great! Another bloke in the Sydney Jeep Club has one the same colour. You better put a sticker on the back window or something to stop confusion!
Ha a week or two after putting our deposit down we started seeing an identical one a couple streets over!

Definitely need to make some changes!

Korgicon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
After reading this whole thread, I am a little scared! We ordered a Sting Grey Rubicon TODAY from Castle Hill. Delivery date is 29 Jan which is described as worst case. Not so sure now! Fingers crossed that is the worst case scenario……

Sponsored

discobean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
After reading this whole thread, I am a little scared! We ordered a Sting Grey Rubicon TODAY from Castle Hill. Delivery date is 29 Jan which is described as worst case. Not so sure now! Fingers crossed that is the worst case scenario……
I didn't know Castle Hill was open? I have to pop in to see Leslie

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
He’s not in every day. Just a couple of times a week. Has been great during my sale.
Yep, Leslie does a great job, while I was waiting he was finding the delays just as frustrating and kept me as updated as possible.
Sponsored