Sponsored

Who else is patiently waiting

discobean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
The Darwin dealer never got back to me with a price for their car, so I'm sticking with mine. I also found out my car was finally built on 31st March. So I guess just waiting for a ship to come pick it up and bring it here.
Sponsored

bznh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
The patient waiting comes to an end! Ordered on 19 Jan, picked up on 22 April & straight into the sands!
Jeep Wrangler JL Who else is patiently waiting 517B41CA-2B47-43A3-9816-9A9E2E5D1E0F

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
The patient waiting comes to an end! Ordered on 19 Jan, picked up on 22 April & straight into the sands!
Congrats! What colour is it?

Sponsored

Mtpockets

First Name
MT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4-Door

discobean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Mine was ordered start of Nov 2020 and built on 31 March 2021
The black one I originally ordered on November 13th is finally in transit, think it left the US two weeks ago, it was built on the 25th of Feb.

onboardatlast

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Overland
The black one I originally ordered on November 13th is finally in transit, think it left the US two weeks ago, it was built on the 25th of Feb.
I ordered an Overland with a Skytop roof in the first week of Jan. It took me visits to three dealers to find one that was remotely interested in taking an order. 6 weeks ago was told it was coming in May. Last week told it may be coming mid July.

mgreaves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Pretty sure they guess those slots as it seems totally random as to when they are built etc ;) Most likely they did a search of orders for stock and not for customers and will requisition one of those :)
Just called the dealer for an update, he said the vehicle has a VIN but hasn't been shipped yet! No idea how often they send a boat to Australia. The original paperwork had estimated delivery of mid July, so I assume this is still possible but not holding out.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Just called the dealer for an update, he said the vehicle has a VIN but hasn't been shipped yet! No idea how often they send a boat to Australia. The original paperwork had estimated delivery of mid July, so I assume this is still possible but not holding out.
@mgreaves

In early 2018, I waited well over 100 days afte I ordered my 2018 JL 2 dr.Rubi for it to arrive at the dealership... I waited so long, I started to wear this tee-shirt.. Yes, it was worth the wait.

Jeep Wrangler JL Who else is patiently waiting kid
Sponsored