Sponsored

Who else is patiently waiting

shep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 1976 LJ80
Ordered my JLUR yesterday and it’s a 4 month wait apparently. Huge price difference between dealers near me. One was $66k and one $79k.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Ordered my JLUR yesterday and it’s a 4 month wait apparently. Huge price difference between dealers near me. One was $66k and one $79k.
$66K is good for a JLUR, was that on the road, assuming no options. Even 4 months is optimistic at the moment :(

shep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 1976 LJ80
$66K is good for a JLUR, was that on the road, assuming no options. Even 4 months is optimistic at the moment :(
yes base unlimited rubicon, no point getting the flash stuff Because it will get canvas seat covers and arb bar the day I pick it up.
$67k including onroads, then take $1k off because I own a few jeeps.

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
yes base unlimited rubicon, no point getting the flash stuff Because it will get canvas seat covers and arb bar the day I pick it up.
$67k including onroads, then take $1k off because I own a few jeeps.
I paid a bit more but the wife wanted leather, I also added a towbar and the steel bar/front camera. I'll and a rear ARB but happy with the factory front bar. Still in the low 70's so was happy with mine :) Just need it to arrive now!!

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
My build sheet turned up overnight last night, looks like I can start a countdown now and hope to have it within 6 weeks if all goes well :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
So a month on from the build sheet and no shipping yet, called the dealer, he told me he just got in a granite JLUR with all the exact same options and specs as my black one, the granite one was from an earlier order where the customer couldn't wait and took a sahara off the lot. So I jumped at it and will have my granite JLUR shortly, no doubt the black one will ship now (but that will still be another 6 weeks to get to me)

Jeep Wrangler JL Who else is patiently waiting JL1

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
The "customer could not wait" is most likely just a story. Check the odomoter.

bznh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
So a month on from the build sheet and no shipping yet, called the dealer, he told me he just got in a granite JLUR with all the exact same options and specs as my black one, the granite one was from an earlier order where the customer couldn't wait and took a sahara off the lot. So I jumped at it and will have my granite JLUR shortly, no doubt the black one will ship now (but that will still be another 6 weeks to get to me)

Jeep Wrangler JL Who else is patiently waiting JL1
Congratulations! I’m still waiting to hear anything from my dealers about my MY21 granite crystal. Apparently, my shipment is stuck in quarantine at the port since docking in mid February. We’re now heading into April..

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Congratulations! I’m still waiting to hear anything from my dealers about my MY21 granite crystal. Apparently, my shipment is stuck in quarantine at the port since docking in mid February. We’re now heading into April..
These sort of delays are what swayed me on changing, was originally hoping to have it for Easter but gave up and then I got the call about this one and decided to jump on it as they are not lasting at the moment. Of course price is same as my original order so also saved 7k on walking in and paying current stock prices.

Sponsored

bznh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
These sort of delays are what swayed me on changing, was originally hoping to have it for Easter but gave up and then I got the call about this one and decided to jump on it as they are not lasting at the moment. Of course price is same as my original order so also saved 7k on walking in and paying current stock prices.
Almost pulled the trigger on a demo sarge green sitting in another dealer’s lot, but they won’t let it go for less than my granite. Didn’t make sense to pay more for a demo and that’s how I’ll end up with a jeepless Easter :facepalm:

shep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 1976 LJ80
I ended up changing my order to include tho luxury pack and off road ready pack.
only added about $3500 to the cost.

hopefully it gets here soon

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
I ended up changing my order to include tho luxury pack and off road ready pack.
only added about $3500 to the cost.

hopefully it gets here soon
I think those two are well worth it for the money, especially the luxury pack with the upgraded door trims and a few other things that come with the leather and heated seats etc like the pull down centre armest with cupholders in the middle of the rear seat.

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Steve F. I suggest you drive it off road on really difficult tracks. You will be so impressed you might choose not to do a lift.

Joe

OP
OP
Steve F

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Steve F. I suggest you drive it off road on really difficult tracks. You will be so impressed you might choose not to do a lift.

Joe
It'll get lifted :) It's replacing my JK Rubicon (since sold) which replaced my XJ Cherokee :) It won't get lifted as much as the last two, just 2", this one will be 100% legal and hassle free.
Jeep Wrangler JL Who else is patiently waiting 332596_10151067482833170_1487061554_o
Sponsored