Sponsored

Who can tell me where to find this part? Photo included.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I wanted to add something like this with the gold and black to help break up the Hydro Blue when my 392 arrives. Does anyone know what it's called or where to find them?

Jeep Wrangler JL Who can tell me where to find this part? Photo included. IMG_8377
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I wanted to add something like this with the gold and black to help break up the Hydro Blue when my 392 arrives. Does anyone know what it's called or where to find them?

IMG_8377.jpg
Best place to buy from is https://pixeldecals.com/shop/ Most here use this seller..

Fender Vent decals.. https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/OEM-Style-Decals/JL-JT-Fender-Vent-Decals

Quality of Decals, fit of Decal and Customer Service of that seller is top notch!

Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I’m looking at the color combination of options. I’m wondering if the burnt orange or metallic gold would match the 392 accents better.
Pixel Decals can custom make whatever color combination you want. You just have to contact directly.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I’m looking at the color combination of options. I’m wondering if the burnt orange or metallic gold would match the 392 accents better.
I actually have a second gold option not listed on the options yet that matches the 392 accents very well. Feel free to email or message and I will get you set up. @alksion

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Thanks everyone I got mine ordered with the color matching for the 392. I will definitely post pictures once the car is available for pick up and I have installed the decals.
Sponsored