Who “Carries” In Their Jeep?

• Total voters

MojoHanky

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU V6 6M ($299 lease and driven like stolen), BMW 335D (400whp/600wtq)
I haven't yet gotten around to getting the five non-family personal testimonials, the fingerprinting by the state bureau of investigation, the passport photos in duplicate, the expensive training course (even though I was a 6-time rifle and pistol expert in the USMC), running the ad with my name and address in a newspaper stating my intent to get a ccw, paid the exorbitant fee, or waited for the arbitray decision of the prothonotary in this stupid ass may-issue state of Delaware.

But when I was in the Marine Corps and lived in Virginia and Arizona, yes, I carried when I wasn't on base.
Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Yes, Always. Didn't used too but in light of recent events in my hometown I now feel every law-abiding citizen should carry. Glock 43, H&K P2000.

Gregj

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Guns are scary.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
I live in Illinois and carry every day. If a business here does not allow guns they have to post the proper sign (there is only 1) and it must be very visable. I would say 80-90% of the signs are the wrong one so they are not valid. I ignore it and go in. But most places outside of Chicago are fine with it. Inside Chicago is different but I avoid that place like the plague.

Sponsored

Juni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
running the ad with my name and address in a newspaper.
That is insane. So are some of the other requirements that takes the cake. I'm sure there's some gun hating people collecting these ads just waiting to use red flag law against random ccw permit holders.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I haven't yet gotten around to getting the five non-family personal testimonials, the fingerprinting by the state bureau of investigation, the passport photos in duplicate, the expensive training course (even though I was a 6-time rifle and pistol expert in the USMC), running the ad with my name and address in a newspaper stating my intent to get a ccw, paid the exorbitant fee, or waited for the arbitray decision of the prothonotary in this stupid ass may-issue state of Delaware.

But when I was in the Marine Corps and lived in Virginia and Arizona, yes, I carried when I wasn't on base.
Is this real?

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon Snazzberry
Occupation
USN Submariner (ret), IT Analyst/Network Engineer
This might be a touchy subject, but since Illinois legalized concealed carry, I began packing. I'm not a gun maniac but I feel that since I am retired military, and have years of weapons tactics and training, it might save someone's life someday. If you are anti-gun, that's ok with me, but I refuse to die like a sheep in some Walmart, nor will I let some punk or sicko attack my family without a fight. I feel like I have an obligation since I have been well trained in small arms my entire life.

Sponsored

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
As a California resident, only in a properly secured lock box within the vehicle with ammo separated as necessary and only for the purposes of transporting to a authorized gun range or dealer...yay

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
One of the main design issues with jeeps is not enough places to stick guns. I feel like I’m being forced to choose only the 3 guns I like best, and damnit that’s not fair.

morricus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC Yukon XL, 2006 BMW M3
I feel bad for y’all in IL, especially Chicago. With some of the strictest gun laws in the country, but with an enormous number of people shot and/or killed by firearm on a weekly basis. So much for those strict laws...
IL is an absolute piece of shit state, I hate being here. Despite its best efforts, I have my CCW, don't carry everyday, depends on where I'm going. If I go into garbage Chicago, I carry. If IL weren't such idiots about guns in general, I wouldn't have half as many weapons as I own. But they are, so I do.
Lately been carrying Mossberg MC1sc

fyr145

First Name
Lon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Public Safety - (ret.)
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely! All the time.