Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
You seem to be missing the bayonet...
It still disappears under a t-shirt..... I like to carry a full-size whenever possible, but have sub's when the occasion demands it. I look at my options and pick it out as my woman picks out her shoes. It's samesies.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
It still disappears under a t-shirt..... I like to carry a full-size whenever possible, but have sub's when the occasion demands it. I look at my options and pick it out as my woman picks out her shoes. It's samesies.
I have never been able to pull off anything larger than a pocket pistol and actually have it concealed. Move one inch and the shirt just wants to show the Glock off! My Ruger LCPII has been my EDC for about three years now. The Glocks are nightstand guns now.

BCFRJeeper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler YJ 2020 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Navy
If I hadn't lost all of my guns and ammo in a boating accident earlier this year I would defiantly be carrying a P320X carry with me everywhere I went.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I bought a custom console mount holster from Gibson Leatherworks (great product and a forum member) for my S&W MP340, also just received a Lockerdown safe for those rare times when I have to leave a firearm in the Jeep. The MP340 is a great concealed carry gun for Jeeps and hiking, small and light, 5 shot .38/.357 double action so just point and shoot...When hiking I keep a .38 shell-shot (for non gun folks, think mini-shotgun) in the first chamber for snakes and .357 hollow points in the rest for two legged snakes...

NOTE: (The Lockerdown for JL's is only protected on the sides, bottom and top as it comes. I will have the console removed during an upcoming audio upgrade and will add concealed front and rear steel plates. The console is double wall molded plastic so there should be plenty of room to fit steel plates from the bottom once removed.)

Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
I made the mistake of telling my wife how much I liked my Kimber Micro 9. She had to have one too. It's a shame about the boat accident.

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t but I have seen some sketchy looking dudes way out in the middle of nowhere when with my wife and kids and wish I had one... my wife sis anti gun .. so I just bought a police grade 4 shot laser scoped pepper spray gun.. keep it in a box locked in the bedroom, but will start taking that and a bottle of bear spray with me any time I hit a trail.. I don’t like being defenseless and isolated

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
I pocket carry a 38 snub. It goes where I go when I leave the house.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Always . . . New carry for the past 18 months is a Sig P365 in a Vedder holster in the appendix position.
I love the P365 as a carry gun. I have many options for a carry gun and I find the P365 with me for often than not.

Sponsored

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
I love the P365 as a carry gun. I have many options for a carry gun and I find the P365 with me for often than not.
Thats one of the best choices IMO. It's my favorite. All the other manufacturers are chasing Sig and introducing their double stack sub compacts. I work in a gun store and the 365 by far is our best seller that category.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So I have been pocket earring lately, but spent some extend time in the UP and heading back up for 8 days next week. Normally carry a P365, but wanting a little more capacity and a little more power, I typically bring a pair of Glock 23 with me. one for me one for the wife. Still conceal carry though. So I thought I would show you what I use for a holster as I have not seen what I use, used by anyone else.

I also bought one of these for a 9mm so that I can carry my P365 or my LCP on my belt line also. I have used these holsters for years now with zero issues. The link is for the 9mm, but other calibers are easy to find.

Jeep Wrangler JL Who “Carries” While In Their Jeep? 1631700642348

conceal carry holster

My wife uses the holster to carry her LCP while she runs wearing leggings or Yoga pants. She finds it to be very comfortable and even with the spandex type pants, she can easily draw and conceal a small gun with a loose shirt.
Sponsored